4.0

Everyone had finished, and was getting ready to leave, but luhan stayed sitting until the very end. He waited until Yixing was completely ready until he got up.

It had really confused him when the group was dancing, his eyes kept diverting to Sehun. He tried to stop and ask himself 'what is wrong with me?' But neither of them worked. He didn't even know if sehun could see him staring— he hoped not. Luhan wouldn't have know how to explain. So when Sehun walked over to him while the others were packing up, luhan began to panic.

"Did you like it?" Sehun smiled. Always with that goddamn smile.

'Wait— is he being sarcastic? Did he know I was looking at him? Or was he talking about their dance routine? Or—'

"Luhan? Why are you staring?"

"What?" Luhan felt himself heat up, followed up by over blinking.

"You are staring? Why?" He chuckled. "Did you not like it?" 'Thank god he didn't get any other ideas from that'

" no! I mean yes, yes of course I like it! It was amazing. You did really well" then remembering he added another sentence onto the end "all of you I mean... Did really well... Together" he murmured the last bit hoping Sehun didn't hear his, however Sehun was laughing anyway. Luahn frowned.

"Thank you" after that Luhan didn't know where to look or what to say so he just stood there. Awkwardly. He still noticed Sehuns gaze on him, so he hoped his roommate would join any second as a distraction.

"Well, I hope to see you here again. Goodbye, Luhan" Sehun bowed then walked away, still carrying that same smile!
As soon as he left, Yixing came skipping over.

"Do you like Sehun then?"

Luhan couldn't stop blinking. He cheeks were tinted with pink while he was panicing about what he meant. 'Did he mean as in friends or as in... Like-like..?— of course he didn't, why am I thinking these things every time someone says something?! Calm down Luhan, stop blinking'

"Yeah he's nice" was all he could manage.

"He seems to like you, that's a change. He normally doesn't bother with new people. "

"He does?"

"Yeah. When he walked up to you like that and through half time, he isn't the one to go up to someone first or start the conversation. you're lucky"
Luhan didn't know what to say yes, he just stood there, yet again, but this time shocked. Finally Yixing got the idea that he wasn't going to answer back. "Come on then let's go home"

Luhan saw that Yixing was smirking as he said this so he quickly walked out the door so save any further embarrassment.

•••

Jongin opened the door and closed it behind him. As he turned round, he saw two boys slid across the wooden floor and halt in front of him. They stared at Jongin with blank faces which made Jongin nervous.

"What do you guys want?"

"We need to talk" Baekhyun said as serious as he could, but Chanyeol just burst out laughing. "Yah! This is supposed to be an interrogation! Stop laughing yeollie!"
His laughing lowered to a snigger but still couldn't pull a straight face when baekhyun was trying to be serious.