Chapter 1

"Alyssa Knight, get down here right now!!!" As I heard that angry voice, I started to get up but lucky me, I fell from the bed!! Uuh! Stupid blanket!! Remind me next time to put foams all over the bed. Haha!

Well, as you know, i am Alyssa Knight i'm 18 years old, that's just a little information about me, but don't worry you will see more of me.

"Alyssa, I'm not joking anymore!! Get down here!!" Oh! I forgot about that, and to add up to that, he's really angry.

"Yeah! Yeah! No need to shout, gosh!!" I went downstairs to find my dad fuming in anger. Oh! Ow!

"What did you do to my car!!" He shouted.

"Oh, about that..."

"What!? You drank too much again, because I'm away, then you drove yourself alone!! Alyssa! Are you trying to kill yourself!?"

"Oh! So your concern now!? Think of it, you just went angry and go transform into hulk, just beacause I scratch your car!? Wow! Thanks dad!" I snapped, with a mix sarcasm in my voice.

I can't believe it! For 4 years of my existence after he ignored me, he just went angry and scold me for a stupid and cheap car!! How pathetic of that! He's the best dad EVER!! Note the very thick sarcasm.

"Alyssa! You know that it's not just about the car! You could have killed yourself! You know your condition..."

"I don't wanna hear it again... And i don't wanna talk about it AGAIN!!" I snap, i just don't want to remeber things about that.

"I'm your father!!"

"FATHER!! HAHAHA!" I laugh evilly, "After 4 years! You still call yourself my DAD! Shame on you!!!" I snapped.

He didn't said a word after that, i think my words really stuck to him. So i went upstairs to ready myself, i did my morning rituals: toothbrush, take a bath, change in comfortable clothes, check my phone, oh i got 340 likes on my pics, GREAT!! I think your wondering why after what happen awhile ago i just acted like nothing happen.

It's been happening for 4 years, after mom left us. Dad, said to me that mom died in a car crash, when she's on the way to a teacher's conference. But i didn't believe him, i know there's more deeper explanations about that incident, but i'm not minding it....... For now.

Your also wondering that, if it's not the reason i'm angry with my dad, then what is it?

It's because, after that day he told me the incident, he didn't let me see mom's burial, i didn't have my last look to mom, knowing that before that incident, mom and i had an arguement, so the guilt inside me remained. And the worst part, he didn't went home for days, he went drank, he brought many girls in the house and made me his maid. I can't believe that he had easily forgotten mom!! And for the most worst part, if it's even possible, he accused me to be the reason that mom left us. He scolds me for no reason, he doesn't let me eat my meal, when i make a mistake. He made me his maid when his girls is in the house. And i'm not gonna forgive him for that.
.
.
.
.
.EVER!!!