Our Story

(f/n) first name
(d/n) daughters name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The young woman was reading old folk tales to her 10 year old daughter before bed.

(y/n)'s voice was so soft and gentle that (d/n) almost fell asleep, but she managed to stay awake and listen to her mother's story.

"Mor, can you tell me one more story before bed? Please?" she asked as she was yawning.

"Of course sweetie, what story do you want me to tell you?"

"Can you please tell me how you and far met?"

(y/n) couldn't help but chuckle at her daughters question. She literally wanted to know how you and Lukas met. Wow.

"Okay, so have you ever heard of Midsummer?" You asked her. She shook her head 'no'.

"Well, Midsummer is an old tradition for girls your age. They would grab seven flowers and place them under their pillows at night. Eventually, they would fall asleep and dream. They would dream about their future-"

"Mor," (d/n) interrupted. "what does this 'Midsummer' have to do with you and far?"

Your daughter is so impatient.

"Hold on now, let me finish." you told her. "Now, when I was about 12 years old, I took part in that tradition. I was about to abandon the tradition completely because I thought I was too old to believe in it, but you Aunt (s/n) wanted me to do it one last time. I should thank her for that, but I always forget. That was when I met your father."

"Mor. I don't get it." (d/n) said with a straight face.

"That night, I had a dream about my future. Your father was in it."

"Oh! I get it! But, that was just a dream. How did you meet in real life." (d/n) asked.

The truth is, you didn't know how Lukas found you.

"Well, in that dream, he said he would find me in the future. That he'll cross any mountain in order to find me. Years later, I was celebrating Midsummer with everyone in my old town. Everything fell silent when Lukas arrived. He took me by the hand and asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes...You know, you should take part in the Midsummer tradition too. Who knows what you'll dream ab-"

(d/n) was already fast asleep. You also found Lukas standing in the doorway.

"Alright, how much did you hear?" you asked him.

"Everything." he was acually smiling (what a rare sight)

"Okay, question, how on earth did you find me that one Midsummer?"

"I don't know. Destiny, maybe?"

"You sir, are a mysterious man, but I love you anyways."

"Jeg elsker deg."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~With Love, From Nor-Senpai~

holy crud i am terrible at writing these stories.
(s/n) found her way into this story