War?

When I woke up, I felt like I needed some fresh air. I went above deck to find the sun wasn't even up yet. All the watchman were asleep, so I walked to the stern of the ship where the sun was trying its hardest to push past the sea into the sky. It was quite beautiful, really. The black sky faded to a blue, then a golden red. The wind was up, and it combed my hair away from my face. Usually when it was windy, it was raining as well, but it felt good to simply have wind. Davy still wasn't back yet, I wondered where he was, but really, he could be anywhere. My conversation with Beckett was still fresh in my mind, repeating over, and over. You are not one of Davy's crew members, are you? I couldn't tell Davy, I couldn't tell anyone. Maybe William, but I don't trust him in the least. Maybe he could persuade Jack to come to his senses. I doubt it.
The dark water lapped the ship, creating a hypnotic tune. I loved the sound of the sea. I don't know how people live on land. To know there was never an end to the deep blue. No rules. Well, since Beckett had taken over everything, there were a few rules.
          "I see you are enjoying yourself," said a familiar voice from behind me. It was Beckett's right hand man, Jonathan Barnes.
          "I suppose. I was talking with Beckett earlier. Did he tell you?"
          "No. But I did hear a gunshot, what happened?"
          "He shot me," he nodded.
          "Really," Jonathan said sarcastically.
          "Yeah. I'm immortal, you know," he stifled a laugh.
          "Yes, and I am king of England."
          "I'm the daughter of Davy Jones, what did you expect?"
          "A half-fish person, actually," I rolled my eyes. The sun was over the never ending blue sea, and the crew members where starting to stir. "Well, I should be off. I need to report back to Lord Beckett," I nodded, and he walked back over on to the blue and yellow ship. I was very curious to see were my father had ended up, so I decided to check the mapping room. The handle was covered in a thick layer of crusted sea salt, and took a little jiggling to get open. The room was empty. It was startlingly cold, so I closed the creaky door. He can walk through walls, I'll check his quarters again. Like always, the door was slightly creaked open, and I pushed it aside. He was sitting at the desk, strangely enough, pouring over a map. The mood in the room was very different than it usually is. Most of the time, I can feel the cold anger coming off in waves around the room, especially when he played the organ. Now it had no emotion in it whatsoever. He nodded his head, acknowledging I was there.
          "What happened to you last night? I didn't see you at all," he kept his head hung over the large map.
          "Business," he grumbled. I shrugged.
          "Would you like me to get the crew up and see if we can leave yet?" he needed once, and I left the room.

         Most of the crew on deck were already awake, so the ones that weren't, I left and went down to the sleeping chambers.
"Get up you lazy bunch of bilge rats! The sun's been up for an hour now!" I shouted. I heard lots of grumbling, and the newer recruits fell out of their hammocks, startled. "We hope to leave this miserable bunch of cockroaches today, so get on 'em!" I went back on deck, and there was movement on Beckett's ship as well. Davy had come out of his quarters, and was above deck, looking at the weather, though I had a feeling he had seen it already. The rest of the crew was coming from below deck now, getting to their stations. "Shall we pay that rat a visit?" Davy smiled a little.
"Why not," we walked across to his ship, ignoring the Englishmen coming our way. He threw Beckett's mahogany doors aside. Beckett was sitting in his large chair, like he was when I paid him a visit.
"You could have said something," he turned around with a cup of tea in his hands.
"What is it? Do you have report on Sparrow, or not?"
"In fact, I do," Davy kept looking at him. "There has been a declaration of war."
"That does not seem like something Jack would declare," I said.
"It's not official, but Jack and I have a little deal. Remember Calypso?" His gaze wavered to me for a little bit. "They still plan on releasing her, but..."
"But what? Are they releasing her or not?"
"They aren't. Sparrow is leading me to Shipwreck Cove. There I need your help to get rid of them all. You can personally destroy Sparrow yourself."
"Is that an order, or a choice?"
"What do you think?" Davy grumbled a 'yes I will'. "Good. We set off at noon. You know the way the Shipwreck Cove the best, you shall be leading us," with that Davy stormed out of the room, still ignoring the guards. "Did you tell him?"
"No, you put his life on the line, and my own."
"Good," he took one sip of his tea and turned back around in his chair.