The Hall Nazis

So Listen... 

 Middle school is one of the worst places to be when you're a rebellious, hormonal teenager who just wants to be free from control. There is one reason for this: the parent hall monitors (or the hall nazis, as they should be called).

     Now, my school has some of the strictest, most uptight women (it's only women for some reason) that I have ever met. As a few of my friends and I have joked, it's a good thing they don't have guns, or they would shoot anyone who does anything "bad." There are quotes around this word because if they were done in any other situation, they would be perfectly fine.

     Here are a few of the retarded rules enforced by these do gooders.

     -No physical contact. They don't mean "No full on make out or grabbing someone's butt," (which that second one never seems to be a problem), they mean, "Under absolutely no circumstance are you allowed to hug, hold hands with, or place a hand on the shoulder of any human being, even if they're just your friend. This could lead to inappropriate actions." Like, do they think that any purposeful contact made by humans will lead to sex or something?

     -No phones. Not even to tell your parents that the sport/club that we host at the school was cancelled because of something we said was dangerous. It's not even during class: it's in the hall, at lunch, and even before the first bell rings. For some reason though, after the final bell, it's fine. Kindles also count as phones, for some reason. It doesn't matter whether or not it's just books on there, you can't have it.

      -No binders at lunch. If you bring your binder to lunch, you get a green-slip and have to put it in your locker: no matter how much stuff is in the locker or how inconvenient it is for you. This year it's not that much of a problem, but last year would have been horrible. I would have had to run across the school to put my binder away, run back to the lunchroom, run back to my locker, and get back to my next class all the way across the school within 4 minutes between each.This rule was put in place because some idiot put mayo in some kid's binder.

     -No cutting your friends in line, even of they're just waiting for you. If they decide to do so, you all have to go to the end of the line that takes over half of your lunch to get through.

     -No tank tops or short shorts- unless you have the "ideal body." They'll pick favorites who can get away with breaking the dress code, and it's only because they are super skinny and have small enough boobs so that (GASP) you don't look like a 12-14 year old female! If you aren't one of the favorites and you break the dress code, you either have to wear a jacket the whole day or get the nasty loaner clothes they "offer" (and by that I mean force upon you).

     There's so many other stupid things that these people do that just piss everybody off. Anything I missed? Agree or disagree with what I said? Leave a comment or whatever. I can't tell you what to do.

     ~izzyfofizzy

     -