~Chapter 2

*Harry's POV*

"Um, ok. Let me get this straight, i was hit by a truck and now i'm alive again? cool! No, wait who's that lying on the ground then? I swear that's... that's me! oh my god I'm going to have a panic attack. At least i can't die. Ahaha funny. No Harry get your shit together. Lets see 1. Your mum and step-dad are going to be devastated 2. So are your band mates 3. So are your fans. Oh this is terrible" 

I ran a hand through my soft hair, trying to think. Where should i go? I started to walk away when i saw a girl crying. I swear i've seen that face before?

"Hellooooo. Can you hear me? See me? Feel me?" I waved my hand in front of her face. She stopped, shook her head and started walking again. 

"Maybe if i believe they can see me then maybe they will?" I tried to use all the power in my body to try to believe but it seemed like no one had seen me. I looked in a shop window but of course there was no reflection. 

I mentally face-palmed myself before running to catch up with the girl. She looked around my age with brown, almost black hair. 

"Hey, why are you crying? HEY. i honestly give up." I stopped walking and turned around. 

"Harry don't give up. all you need to do is find out why your still here." I looked back around to see the girl smiling at my as she wiped her tears away.

"H-how can you see me?" I ran up to her and tried to see if i could touch her but my hand went straight through.

"I can see ghosts, well, because, i actually don't know. I've been able to see ghosts since i was little. At first it scared me to death but then i began to learn most ghosts are kind."

"Do i know you?" I furrowed my eyebrows together, racking my brain if i knew her.

"I can't believe you've forgotten who i'am" She whispered. "Don't you remember? You cheated on me with the girl you're going out with now. well, the girl you were going out with. You cheated on me three years ago, i was the first girl you went out with after X-factor. We were like Louis and Eleanor and you forgot about me? You are so selfish Harry Fucking Styles" She ran off and round the corner.

I remember her now. Shes called Emily Gray. I cheated on her but i've cheated on everyone that i've went out with. She seems like she hasn't forgotten me. I start to walk to Syco to see what my band mates were up to.

                                                                                      ~♥~

"I can't believe how late he is this time" Liam stated looking at his watch. "Hes nearly an hour late"

Little did they know i wasn't going to be there.

"Come on, can't we record it without him? i'm sure he can catch up in his spare time" Niall said getting out his phone and looking through his twitter newsfeed.

"He's probably spending his time wisely. Like making out with his girlfriend or with any of his other girlfriends. I swear i've lost count now"  Ouch that hurt especially since it was coming from Louis.

"ugh, g-guys y-ou should see my newsfeed. The trends are things like RIP Harry and Harry Styles Forever. What does it mean guys?" I could see Niall's eyes start to get tears in them. My heart was breaking right there.

Zayn walked over to the window to look outside.

"There's police and everything out there. Guys what if its not just a rumor? what if hes actually d-dead?" Zayn spun around to face the others with his mouth agape.

Louis was the first to breakdown. His knees just gave way and he started to scream. Then Liam wrapped his arms around him, trying to stay strong. I wish i was more careful, i suppose fame got to me.

"It'll be okay. W-we'll all be strong. Won't we?" Niall was holding a pillow over his mouth to stop his sobbing being too loud but we could all hear him perfectly well.

I walked out, not being able to bear it any longer. The sooner i'm out of this world the better.

AU: Oh my glob i swear my eyes are tearing up just writing this :'l Anywho, this fanfic is also on tumblrrr the link is on this accounts profile in the description box :) x you should all check out my tumblr and follow me x byee

~Faye x