Why

"Mom I'm home, I bought some broc--"
The weeping cut me off, it sounded that it was coming from my parents' room, it can't be my dad because he had already passed away due to an unfortunate incident, but that was not mom either, which left me with one option.
Annika, my older sister.
We weren't the type of sisters who quarreled a lot. She supported me a lot. Now, it was time for me to support her.
"Annika, are you okay, I heard some wee--" Annika cut me off.
"Look at mom! What has happened to her!" Annika screeched into my ears.
I didn't notice mom until Annika said.
"OMG MOM ARE YOU OK?!" I also screeched.
"Vega Loa, Annika Loa, I-I, was--hit-------ha--rd-o-n--my head." Mom said having to catch her breath for almost each word.
My mom gathered up one big breath and said, "Vega, Annika, be good girls, this may be my last breath, take care and save money, you'll find all my bank documents---"
She took even a longer breath.
"In the pink drawer, and before I say Goodbye, dear darlings I love you, you two "
She again went back lying on the bed.
"WAIT! MOM! I HAVE ONE .ORE THING TO ASK YOU! WAS IT A FEMALE OR MALE WHO TOOK AWAY YOUR DEAR LIFE?"
"Vega, I remember seeing a ma--"
"MOM?! MOM?! MOM?!" Annika and I screamed.
"I love you mother, I love you, may you always be safe in heaven, where you belong, because you have done all right" I said.
Annika was too sad that she couldn't even say a word.

💖abizxoxo💖