Clue 2

As we left the house going to WING KING, I was very scared if I'd make our car crash too.
"Annika, I'll only drive slowly ok?" I asked.
"Yup, because you don't even have a license." Annika said not even paying attention, thinking of WING KING's yummy Wing Dings.
As I turned on the engine, my heart pumped as I prayed to the Lord,
"Sorry for everything I have done, if u die please make me go to heaven with you, if I survive I give my life to you. Amen." I prayed in my head.
As I drove very slowly at least 20 kmph, Annika commented on my driving,
"Vega, we are just halfway through our village and you already took 45 minutes! How are we supposed to get to WING KING before they close?!" She exclaimed.
"Well, you want me to drive at 55 kmph? That's the maximum speed, JUST SO WE CAN EAT THAT WING DING OF YOURS?!" I ended in an angry tone.
"Ok then..." Annika embarrassed to reply.
In my heart I knew we were going to die, I just hoped for the best that God had heard my prayer. I pushed the pedal. The car went from 15 kmph to 55 kmph. It cost both of us to jerk.
"VEGA, ARE YOU A CRAZY MANIAC WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING? YOUR GOING TO KILL US!" Annika shouted.
"WELL YOU SAID TO DRIVE FASTER BECAUSE 20 kmph WAS TO SLOW FOR YOU! WHY DON'T YOU BE THE ONE TO DRIVE! IT. IS. NOT. EASY! MAY I LET YOU BOSSY PERSON KNOW?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, that it may even shatter in to pieces.
As I drove for 1/2 hour I drove at a rate of 35 kmph.
"There Annika, is this ok? My speed?" I said still tired.
"Yes, sorry too." She replied.
When we arrived at WING KING both of us ordered 7 pieces of Wing Dings, 1 bowl of freshly cooked rice, 1 tall glass of soda, 1 apple pie and 2 ice creams (1 vanilla and 1 chocolate) we ordered exactly the same thing. When both of our orders came and as I started tearing the nearest Wing Ding, I saw a white thing.
"Gross!" Was my expression.
But as I tore the Wing Ding open I found out it was CLUE NUMBER 2.
It read:
"Ha ha, Vega, no clue earlier that _ _ _ _ _ was wings, its almost hopeless for you if you just always get lucky. Mwahahahahah!" The note read.
"THIS ISN'T A CLUE THIS IS JUST A NOTE TO PISS ME OFF!" I said in my head. I ate that Wing Ding with the piece of paper inside. As I tore open the next one, there was yet, ANOTHER piece of paper, and now, it wrote, CLUE NUMBER TWO.
It read,
"Found me found me lookin' for CLUE 3? Here is your next riddle.
Titanic is a _ _ _ _, Titanic is a _ _ _ _, it is SMALL!
(you have solved 1/4 problems so far)
and the _ _ _ _ is leaving in 3 hours, so chew up! You have a _ _ _ _ to catch!
As I read this I told Annika and told her we HAD to HURRY UP!

💖abizxoxo💖