Hurry Up

As Annika and I slurped down the excess ice cream, we both, lost track of our time.
"Ahhhhhhh, yummy food" Annika said dreamily.
"OMG! ANNIKA! WE TOTALLY LOST TRACK OF OUR TIME! WE ONLY HAVE 2 and a half HOURS LEFT!" I said totally panicked.
"Panicked eh? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS THAT _ _ _ _!" She said bravely.
"Oh ya..." I said dumbfounded.
When I Re-Read the riddle I said,
"OMG! TITANIC! IT'S A
S H I P! _ _ _ _ THAT'S THE WHAT THE 4 _ _ _ _s ARE!" I said in awe.
"RUN ANNIKA! GET OFF THAT SEAT! WE NEED TO DRIVE FAST! NOW!" I said, desperate to get Annika's attention.
"Ok fine." She said calmly, like we were going to be late to the park.
I opened the car door went in and just as I was going to drive away I saw Annika paying for something. I thought,
"Did we forget to pay?"
But as she went out of the counter, she bought 10 pieces of Wing Dings, a soda and 1 slurpee ice cream.
"Oh. My. Gosh. Annika. I. Cannot. Believe. You. ARE YOU EVEN SERIOUS ABOUT MOM'S DEATH?!" I ended in a tone trying to tell Annika that I am not happy with her performance.
"Just chill girl, we still have roughly 2 hours..."
Annika laughed nervously while saying it.
I drove to the nearest place with fleets of ships and asked,
"Excuse me Sir, do you know the ship that is leaving the soonest to now?" I asked politely and tried to control my self from shouting,
"CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER ME NOW?! I AM IN A DARN HURRY?!" I wanted to curse but as a courtesy to my mom, I didn't.
When that person I called, "Sir" turned around, he said,
"Hello, you two look very young. Why you kids goin' on a trip widdat' yo' mama?" He said, trying to act cool.
I, Vega Loa had COMPLETELY LOST MY MIND. While my sister, Annika Loa, was peacefully eating her Wing Dings while me arguing with this "Sir".
"I NEED AN ANSWER NOW!" Just as I screamed in his ears, I heard someone announcing that this was the last ship for the day, and leaves in 15 minutes, there's only 2 tickets left.
"Annika! Line up to the entrance of the ship, NOW! Wait for me, because I need to buy our tickets ok? Please, Annika, please, don't let mom down, don't get distracted by your Wing Dings and Slurpee Ice cream, please, I beg you." I pleaded to Annika who continued munching on her crispy, crunchy and soft Wing Dings and nodded and started walking slowly.
I ran to the ticket counter, I said,
"Excuse me Miss, I am in a very rush, I need the last 2 tickets." I said.
The lady answered,
"Ok Madame,
1 ticket= $350
2 tickets= $700.
So, $700, please." She said cooperating with me.
I gave $705.
"Please, keep the change, because you cooperated with me. Thank you Miss, Goodbye!" I said politely.
I was running already and the lady shouted from her counter,
"Have a safe ride Madame! Thank you for your extra $5!"

💖abizxoxo💖