Reunited (A Chris Brown Love Story)

He left me when he promised not too!

Who is the 'he' I speak of?

You may know him is as inoternational superstar Chris Brown. But I knew him when he was just Christopher Maurice Brown, The cute boy from across the street with a beautiful voice and serious foot-eye coordinator on the court.

Before I get into it, let me

introduction myself. I'm Candice Williams from Brooklyn. I moved to Virginia when I was only 2. I was born to Guyanese parents who are both from Georgetown. I know my dad, but as far as growing up he was never there. My parents broke up about when I was about 2 which is why mom relocated to Tappahannock,VA. There she met my step dad, Dwayne. I mean he was cool,nice and trustworthy. About 4 years later, she got pregnant with my little brother who I like to call Bug.

I met Chris in school when I was 13. He was really nice and sweet. Chris was apart of the basketball team, and the cutest boy in school. He was always there for me, like when. I had my first period in school.

FLASHBACK

I felt this sharp pain in my stomach, then I felt something running down my legs. He was sitting next to me and he looked down next to him. He noticed the red thing on my leg. He gave me his sweater to wrap around my waist. Then, he took me to the bathroom and waited for me. After I took care of my hygiene, and washed my hands... I went back outside and he was standing there.

I stood up on my tiptoes,kissed him on the cheek and hugged him.

Candice:Thanks

Chris:For

He placed his arms behind my back as my arms were wrapped around his neck.

Candice:For being there when I needed you most.

Chris: I'll always be here for you even when you don't need me.

Candice:I'll always need you.

Chris:And I'll always be here.

END OF FLASHBACK

It was 8 years ago when Chris left to become a singer. And although I'm happy for him, I missed him incredibly.

I turned on my web cam to do another song cover. I had 3 million subies(subscribers) which I was extremely happy about. I grabbed my guitar and put my head through the slot. I held on to the guitar and introduced myself like I do on every video.

Candice: Hi guys, I'm Candice Williams from the VA but born in Brooklyn. Well if ya don't know now ya know.

I smiled as I pushed my long black hair back and placed on my Black Pyramid snapback.

Candice: Today,I will be doing a cover to Tori Kelly's All In My Head.

I started playing my guitar, then I began singing. How ever this would seal the deal. I didn't know this as of yet.

Chris' POV

I walked into my managers office. There was also the label I'm signed to owner in there. They were all watching this rather familiar looking girl sing. She had some serious pipes on her. Not to mention she was wearing a 'Black Pyramid' Snapback made by yours truely. But on top of all that she was absolutely stunning. She had plump pink lips that moved everytime she sung a note.

My manager, Kyle turned around after the video and noticed me sitting down.

Kyle:Oh hey Chris.

Everyone else turned around and greeted me.

Zack the Label owner began speaking.

Zack: Being the artist I have a few questions to ask you based on what you just saw. What do you think of this girl.