The Dark Came to Light

******Chapter 2******

I just moved to LA to start this rehearsal for the Awards Show. My mom and Chris insisted that I stayed with Chris. They called it 'sensible' and 'economical' which I find really surprising. Why would any mother in her right mind let her daughter move miles away from her first of all and then to live with a MAN with no one else. But I have to give it to Chris the points he made infront of my mom was hell of persuasive which is why I'm here right now. But right now, its 8:30 am and I'm tired but we have to get to the studio so that we can start recording our new songs.

We quickly got dressed and drove there with a pit stop to get breakfast. I was feeling lazy so I let him record the songs that didnt require my vocals.

When he started singing his new song "Can't Say No",he looked at me and I felt weird.Like he was singing to me or something,but I pushed the thought aside. I wiped my hand over my darkly pigmented skin(like Gabrielle Union) and went into the booth to started harmonizing to his new song 'Fine China'. Just then Sevyn, one of Chris' Artist came in. She was absolutely stunning and I loved her song 'I Like It'. When I was done she complemented me on my singing.She was extremely friendly and laid back.

Sevyn: Can I Borrow Chris For A Second?

SEVYN'S POV

Me:What do you think your doing?

Chris:What am I doing?

Me:Did you tell her about you and that bitch Kae?

That's right I hate that bitch,she has a problem with me and Chris working together.She thinks I'm gonna steal him from her, girl BYE ain't nobody want his immature ass. I'm 27 as far I'm concerned I just see him nothing more or nothing less as a lil Bro. And thats why when I see him doing shit like that I pull his ass up about it.

Chris:No,there is nothing to be told.

Me:See that's where you are absolutely wrong. I know what girls feel, when she finds out or her womenly intuition kicks in which will be rather soon your gonna lose her for good.

Chris:What are you talking about?

Me:I can see that your in love with her and you don't wanna hurt her by telling her that your still with Kae but it'll hurt her more that you didn't tell her.

He just stood there looking at me like i was dumbfounded.

Me:Did you sleep with her?

Chris:No

Me:Don't

Chris:Why?

Me:She's a virgin and she'll hate you for taint her virginity while in a relationship with someone else.

Chris:how do you know all this?

Me:I'm a girl jackass but on a serious note if you really care about her tell her about Kae.

Chris:But that'll ruin the entire Bet Awards Performance and Carpe Diem Tour.

Me:Would You rather ruin your chances with her?

CHRIS' POV

Sevyn just left me with all these thoughts. Should I tell her or Should I not?

When I walked back into the reserved recording Booth,I heard sniffles like their was crying taking place.

Me:Candice,what wrong?

I went to go hug her but she pulled away and stood up.

Candice:Is it true Chris?!!!!?

She looked down at me who was still seated and raised her voice while repeating the question.

Candice:Is it true and don't ask me what the fuck I'm talking about cuz you know exactly what I'm asking you?!!?

Me:Yes I am.

She just stood their in silence. I stood up to explain myself but she cut me off with a punch to the mouth.She continued to punch me in the chest and I thought about stopping her but the fact of the matter is that I deserved it so I just let her beat on me. After about a minute, I hugged her as she cried and even though she tried to continue fighting me she got tired. So we just stood their

Me: I'm Sorry.

She broke out of my grip.

Candice:Your always sorry.

She bolted out of the studio and got in her car and drove off. She was in the car before I even could stop her. She had just ran the red light and got hit by a truck. Her car got flipped over. I ran over while calling 911, who said they were on their way. I was NOT about to lose Candice. I open the door to the flipped over car and got in. I tried to get her out but her leg was trapped. So I went over to the drivers seat and kicked the window in. I was able to her foot out and then I returned to the passengers seat. I took her out and layed her on the side of the road. She still had a pulse but she was losing a lot of blood so I took off my shirt, tore it and tied a peice of it around her leg, arm and

gashed open head. Just then the ambulance came, I picked her up and layed her on the stretcher. The loaded her in and hooked her up to everything. I got in with her and held her hand as I prayed. I just felt so guilty she was here in pain both physically and mentally.

'Bae,Hurry Home I need you now-Kae'

I just broke my iPhone in half. I was fuckin done with Kae