Control Your Hoes

Candice POV

Chris: I was afraid of calling you?

Me:😑 the fuck you scared of picking up a phone, dialing a number and pressing talk?

Chris:I knew that I was clearly in love with you and if I called I woulda been tempted to ask you out....and then I would cheated because I have women throwing themselves at me day in and day out.... And I loved you too much to *gco*

Me: you actually expect me to believe such fuckery??

Just then the doctor came in and handed me a clipboard.

Doctor: it is seen on your X-ray that there is nothing broken... Your ankle is fractured so we reduce that 6 weeks to 3 weeks in which after this 3 weeks are up you will be able to practice for your upcoming performance that you and this young man have coming up.

I took the pen and signed the discharge papers...

Doctor: you will be staying with this young man for the next 3 weeks to recover... Stay off your feet for 2 weeks and then you may begin placing pressure and weight to regain your full mobility.

Me: okay

I grabbed my crutches, and rose off the bed.

Chris: where are you going?

Me: can I go to the bathroom in peace?!? Jesus Christ.. Just up my ass about everything. *rolls eyes* *grabs bag with clothes* *hops to the bathroom and slams the door*

Chris Pov:

I guess she is upset..

When she comes out, she walks to the bed... And stares at the wall....

Then she picked up her phone....

Me: you ready to go?

Candice:Yeah.

She grabs her crutch and we head out.

When we get to the car, I open the door for her to get in the lambo... It was rather easy for her. She could get in it like it's a regular car cuz she is so short.

I go around to the other side, start the car and take off.

About 5 minutes into the ride, I look over and see Candice on her phone. LIKE ALWAYS!

So I turn on the radio, to keep some sort of energy alive!

What the fuck is Kae doing on it? She ain't famous!

|Interviewer Guy:So what was your relationship like with Chris Brown.

Shoot! I wanted to hear this too... I turn to my right and see Candice listening intently... Lmaoo her nosy ass.

Kae:Well honestly it was like I was consistently fighting for the love of a man than didn't have to question whether or not I loved him. It was clear.... But it seems that he just fell outta love with me I guess.

IG:In other words you mean Rihanna and that girl Candice that just got signed to Ryder Records?

Kae: Basically.. But you know it's kinda funny how Rihanna never had his back when he got his dumb ass into his situations... She was the one that basically caused the trouble.

IG: so what do you think about that Candice girl?

Kae:as for her she is a untalented nobody.... Her and Chrs kinda look like day and night standing next to each other *she laughs*

IG: what do you mean when you say she's a 'untalented nobody'?

Kae: When I say she is an untalented nobody I mean the bitch lacks and has no talent. She's ugly, and just plain old ratchet... I mean as far as I go it seems Chris downgraded from first class to coach. Ha.|

I looked over to Candice again and I could see she was upset.

I reached over and turned off the radio.

"That shapeless ass, no ass having no tittie having ass bitch got some nerve to call me untalented. I can take care of myself... Smh the hoe is famous for bouncing on the dick of a fucking celebrity and being publicly dumped by one consistently. The bitch puts on clothes and stands in front of a camera, then she goes home and post Instagram photos.. Tehee... She models for KarmaLoop... Looking like a twelve year old boy.... It's sad when the guy you once dated has more ass and titties than you do,"

Oh nah! Lmaoo she just went ham. I had to hold on to my stomach and try to pay attention to where I was going before I crashed up the car

Candice:nigga the fuck you laughing at.... I told you bout controlling your hoes.. Deadass she coming outta her face disrespecting me on a radio show that was basically a tell all about you

Me: I don't deal with her no more so she ain't my problem.

I stopped the car and parked in the driveway.

Candice open the car door with her bag over her shoulder and keys in her hand.

Candice: and neither am I!