Becoming A Man

Chris' Pov
While sitting in the waiting room at the hospital the next day with the rest of Candice's family and friends. Something so clear hit me. I have to grow up, its me being immature that got Candice in here. I should have been man enough to break things off with Karrueche. That's the first thing I have to do when I see her. Speaking of her, she just walked and Sevyn gave the 'do the right thing or imma kick your ass' look.
Kae:Baby, are you okay. I heard you were at the hospital.
Me:Look I'm fine but I need to speak to you in private.
Kae: Sure what is it.
We walked a little further down the halls.
Me:I'm sorry, I really am but what we have here isn't working.
Kae:What? What are you saying Chris?
Me:I'm saying we should break up.
Kae:What?Why?
Me:Because I'm in love with someone else.And I'm so sorry.
Kae:*sniffles* It's fine, and settled.
Kae dug in her purse and Gave him the keys to the car he bought her. Then she unclipped the necklace he had given her and walked away.
Me:Keep it.
He walked closer to her to hand it to her and she rejected it. She ran out with tears in her eyes.
Me:Ughh that was the hardest thing I have ever had to do but I'm glad it's over.
Sevyn:Should have done it before jackass. *smacked him in the back of the head*
Me:Ms.Williams, you want a new car?
Ms.Williams: Okay.
I handed her the keys to Kae car. Thank God that Kae leaves nothing ever in the car.
Doctor: Everything is going we'll with Candice, how ever she cannot fly for the next 3 weeks. And she is going to need a constant care taker.
Me:I'll do it.
Doctor:Candice, is being discharged today and she needs to sign her discharge papers as well as her caretaker. So please, young man follow me to Candice's room.
We walked into the room and Candice was staring into space. I took a seat and the doctor addressed Candice.
Doctor: So Candice, the injuries you sustained aren't as bad as we though it was...you should be completely healed in 6 weeks from all injuries. But for now I want you to stay off your feet and relax.
Me: After this 6 weeks, she will have full mobility right?
The doctor nodded...
I was so glad! Ugh but that means we'll have less that 2 months to practice for the BET Awards.
We already recorded all the songs we needed for our tour. We decided to turn all the songs into an album. We were gunna do the shoot for the album cover and drop it a month before the awards..... But maybe, it's better if we wait after the awards..... We already dropped a few singles off the album and one of the few singles called "Lay Down". Right now that song is doing it's thing.... I need something to hold us up and stay on top for right now.
But I think imma just release 'X' early 2014 (in which she has features on 3 songs) and drop our album in the summer time of 2014.
Candice: what the hell are you thinking about?
Me: how we gunna do this whole 'X',Bet Awards and our album that still does have a name..
Candice: Trials 'N' Tribulations
Me: I really don't wanna use that name .. Cuz another artist has that album name....
Candice: We'll figure it out...
Eventually everyone said their goodbyes and it was quiet again.....
Me: I broke things off with Kae.. Me and her are over...
Candice: why are you telling me this... I'm not your problem and you damn sure aren't mine...
Me: look I'm telling you this because I'm in love with you...and I wanna be with you...not Rihan*gco*
Candice: Chris I don't think that's the best idea right now... I think it better that we just keep out business strictly professional....
Me: that's the problem! I can't just keep it professional around you... At all. In crazy about you! And I can't not be with you..... Why can't you understand that? I've been I love with you since I was 15 years old.... I thought about you all the time.... I still think about you... Your the first thing I think of in the morning and the last thing I think of when I go to bed....
Candice: why didn't you call?
Me:because I was afraid...
Candice: of what?