AliceReneeGraham

This Is My Interview With AliceReneeGraham, Writer Of;

Cameron, The Sister You Never Knew About

Hidden Fantasies

Name: Megan Renee Graham

Favorite color: First place-Black and Red, Second place- Dark Blue, Dark Purple, and Dark Green.

Favorite song: Right now it is Miss. Independent by Kelly Clarkson.

Location: USA

1: How did you find Wattpad?

A close friend told me about it, glad she did!

2: What do you do when you aren't on Wattpad?

I attend school, play the Facebook version of Sims, dance like an idiot, twist my ankles (I’m such a klutz), and have fun with friends. I also recently went apple picking, so fun! Can’t wait for pumpkin time! :D

3: What genre of books do you like to read and write?

I absolutely love Fantasy, Paranormal, Science Fiction, and the occasional Horror. I love dragons, vampires, shape shifters, werewolves, the occasional bad ass mermaid, demons, ghosts, and killers.

4: What keeps you writing? Have you ever just wanted to give up on a book?

I’ve actually started about five to seven books and never finished a single one. But I’m hoping I’ll finally be able to finish Hidden Fantasies and Cameron, the Sister You Never New About and the book I haven’t yet named or posted yet, now that I have people reading them and getting some support and knowing there are people who like it, so what keeps me going is knowing there are people who want to read my work.

5: Where do you get the ideas for your books?

Mostly my wacky, crazy, and sometimes deadly for all of humanity; dreams. I go to sleep and wake up with ideas for books!

 6: Do you have any advice for our readers about continuing a book?

Get support, having that one person that will be yelling at you night and day to write, will actually be helpful and help you keep in mind that your stuff is wanted.

  7: How long have you been writing?

I’ve been writing since teachers decided I should learn, but I really started to enjoy it a couple of years ago.

  8: Do you have any pets?

No, I’m a cat person that is allergic to cats, last time I had one I ended up in the hospital, not fun.

9: Are any of your books or part of your books based off of something in your life?

Yes, the town setting and how surrounding towns are placed is loosely based on my hometown. And also I used to have a lost-puppy-like ex, but then he moved to New Orleans. (Thank God!) Oh! I used my birthday for Cleopatra’s in Hidden Fantasies. The only thing I can think of from Cameron is that I pictured the dance in my own high school, but that’s about it.

10: What books are you following on Wattpad?

I absolutely adore The Unholy Trinity trilogy, The Demon’s Lover is just plain awesome, Their Pride and its Sequel His Prowl are also up there, And last but not least, I’m waiting for the sequel to Nine Boys, Then There’s Me. And that’s the major one’s at the moment, there are many others, but if I listed them all everyone would fall asleep!

11: What is your favorite published book?

Harry Potter, nuff said.

12: What do you think about the What's Hot list?

I actually don’t pay attention to that. Probably should though.

13: What books are you following on Wattpad right now?

Well apparently No Longer Hidden has been started, so I’m trying to dance but failing because of my crutches (be nice to thy ankles and thy ankles will be nice to thy)

14: What is your inspiration for writing books?

I’ve always loved books, and I always have stories running through my head. So what better way to share everything and also work with my first real friends?

  15: What are your favorite books entered into the Watty Awards?

Once again I am guilty of not paying attention.

16: Is there anything else that you would like to say to our readers?

The best thing in life to be is happy. So go chase it!