Chili Powder Challenge!!

Scarred_Blade : Hello everyone, I have an important question. Have you all heard of the knife and gun war? It was a nasty war between the knife army and the gun army. I have stared using my real name Scarred Blade. I am also here to give you my sister. Slice Blade. She is an elf naga.
~General Scarred Blade

Splendor: Actually, I have heard of the knife and gun war. Just now! *innocent and cute smile*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stan_Le_Fab_Pineappl : Okie dokie... I dare all of the family to do the cinnamon challenge! But, there's a catch.. You have to use chili powder instead! (Dun dun dun)

Splendor: I prefer cinnamon (Toriel reference XD) but I guess chili powder could work too!!

Slender: I'm not doing this.. *walks out of the room*

Offender: I eat that stuff for breakfast!! Why to you think I'm so hot?

(Papyrus: SAAANS!!) XD

Trender : *stares at bowl of chili powder* *takes spoon full* *at this moment Trender knew.. He fucked up...* *HE NEED SOME MILK*

Offender: *take spoon full* *smoke comes out of his toothy grin*

Splendor: *the bowl is empty* YuMmY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happygamer88: How many chapters do you have now?

Splendor: We HaVe 165 PaRtS nOw!!

Slender: After all the chili powder he ate.. We do not need a party..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys so much for making this book the way it is!!

I think I might start a thing where I update every Saturday or Sunday.

Keep asking or daring guys!! :3

Sorry for all the Undertale references XD

You seem to like this book more than the Undertale book XD