Happy Easter!!

jacalineiscoming4you : I dare you guys to have all Undertale come in here and you have to be nice to them.

Trender: *stares at Mettaton* *mumbles* Tacky.. Very tacky..

Mettaton: Oh~! Well you are some man of fashion! It's good to know someone besides myself is fabulous~!

Trenderman thoughts: How long before this kills me?

Splendor: NAPSTABLOOK PLEASE CHEER UP!!

Napstablook: *sigh*

Sans: Hey, how's the weather up there Slendy-O? Hehehe.

Slender: The view from up here is spectacular, you should really see it sometime..

Offender: Hey Chara, don't let Jeff see you, he might get jeliouse! Haha!

Chara: *smile and thumbs up*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spiralzero: This is for Slender, How do you keep your suit clean from blood?
Oh, and who makes your suit? Because it's awesome!

Slender: Thank you and I keep the blood off of my suit by simply using my trendrills to kill my victims a few feet away from me, but they still see me. Also Trenderman makes all of our suits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hannah: I'm sorry I could not get to all of your comments, Easter biz! Also, HAPPY EASTER!! It is the day Jesus rose from the grave!!

Slender: Ehem, Hannah, you do know that some people might critisize you for being a Christian right?

Hannah: I don't care! *kicks Slender in the crotch*

Slender: AH!! *falls*

Hannah: Oops! Lord forgive my sins!! *runs away before Slender gets up*
~~~~
Scarred_Blade <--- Who else knows that this person is cool >3 :D