Harry Potter and Twillight

HarleyQuinnDaughter : I dare you to go in an epic Harry Potter adventure! I dare you to dress up as twilight characters with the entire manor based on personality

Slender: Your a wizard Offender

Offender: I iz?

Slender: Yes..

Offender: Where's myy owwl?? *gets hit in the face with an owl* God dammmmmmit.. I'M STILL WAITING TO BE FUCKED JACALINE!!! *puuuurrrrrr* cumhere~ I'll do it four yoou~

*Splendor is the werewolf and Trendy is the vamire*

Splendor: OK, so run that by me one more time?

Trender: *stressed sigh* You have to turn into the wolf and try to kill me.

Splendor: But I can't do either of those things D:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Redpandakiller : You know what Offender I dare you to try not to go ANYTHING.... That involves drinking, talking about 'it', your only allowed to talk about good things and Trender have you ever tried to put something cute on Hoodie? (I like Trenderman)

Trender: I have put cute cloths on almost all the proxies here. Especially Hoodie, a-and also *blush* I-I am dating s-someone else b-but, *gulp* Thank y-you for s-seeing my cuteness.. *innocent and bashful smile*

Offender: *sits on the floor, drunk, boner, and shaking from doing nothing* Mmnnn~ *squeezes legs together* C-Can I at least fix this first? Yes? No? Maybe? Maybe and a h-half? C-Can Jacaline fix i-it? *innocent and cute frown* *whines like a kicked puppy*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Savannahsonic2001 : So Slendy, how're your proxies doing? Besides Masky getting f**ked

Slender: Hey, I went easy on him jeeze... And yes they are doing quite well, I have banned Masky and Hoodie going on missions together though... That lemon gave me nightmares... *holds Masky protectivley*

~~~~~~~~~~

Since I had skipped last weekend I updated again. :33