The Second Guy

Aphmau's P.O.V.

*Looks at a picture of her and Aaron*

Wow. Aaron is so cute. Wait! What!? I should really stop this nonsense, or is it nonsense? Ugh. I don't know. I just really like Aaron, and uhm Zane.

I think I also wanna hangout with Aaron at his house which is just nearby since I have nothing else to do. And before I forget, I think I heard Zane mumbling something under his breath after I left.

Does he like me? Does Zane have feelings for me too!? Sigh. I should just u-uhm. Go call Aaron.

(CALL START)

A- Aphmau Aa- Aaron

A- Hi Aaron. Wanna hangout today at your house? I don't really have anything to do.

Aa- Sure.

A- Ok. :)

Aa- I will pick you up now I guess. Or should I wait later?

A- Now is fine. Bye!

Aa- Bye!

(CALL ENDS)

Aaron's P.O.V.

I get to hangout with Aphmau!? Ok, ok, calm down! Sigh. Do I like Aphmau? She seems really nice.... With her beautiful long black hair, and shiny amber eyes. W-wait wa-wa-what???!!! Wait! I need to pick up Aphmau! Just Aaron! DO NOT MESS THIS UP. Sigh.

Aphmau's P.O.V.

*DOORBELL RINGS*

Oh! That must be Aaron! That cute, fit, handsome, guy. Wait what!? Ugh.... Anyway, I am gonna open the door now.

"Hi Aaron!" I said cheerfully.

"Hi A-aphmau!" He said. It is kinda weird that he is stuttering, he never stutters. Oh well.

We decided to go out to the park. I have no idea why I have these weird feelings for Zane and Aaron....
I mean,  I don't hate it.... But it just feels, well, nice....

Aaron's P.O.V.

Wow. Aphmau is very pretty in that outfit. She looks so beautiful.....

"Aaron? Uh, Aaron? Hello? You there?" Aphmau says in a joking manner while trying to get my attention.Gah, I just got lost in my thoughts. What a way to start.....

"Oh! Uhm, I mean, Gah. I was just lost in thought I guess...." I said blushing a little. What the!? Are my cheeks red!? Oh no, this is not good. Way to go Aaron...

"Oh ok!" She says cheerfully. We sat down on a park bench talking as we enjoyed the place. "Uh, Aphmau do you want some ice cream?" I said hoping to make her happy.

"Sure! Thanks Aaron! Though, I forgot my wallet.... Sorry..." She replies.

Strange, she starts talking cheerfully then ends sadly... D-does she l-like me?

"Its fine Aphmau, I will pay for both our ice cream." I said with a smile. She blushes. Wait, I repeat to myself, She BLUSHED. Sigh, its probably noting....

I went and bought some ice cream. I said " Two ice creams please, one mint with chocolate chips and the other cookies and cream." I thought it was gonna be two normal ice creams and a normal girl serving us the ice cream.

But no, it was way WORSE. The girl said "Single or dating?" Wow. That was unexpected.... Though the voice was familiar. The girl smirked, until I realized it was no other than... KATELYN.

"I see, heres your ice cream." She said with a smirk as she handed over 1 ice cream with 2 scoops. Oh no, oh no she didn't just... I just stared at her then the ice cream and she started giggling saying, "Hahaha! What!? You and Aphmau are cute together!" She said. I shrugged and left.

Katelyn's P.O.V.

Oh my Irene. Aaron!? Wanting TWO ice creams!? Until I saw Aphmau, I already knew what was happening. Hehe, I am so going to make sure those to blush.....

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Gah! I forgot my wallet. Of all days. Why!? Aaron is going to pay and I feel terrible forgetting my wallet! Sigh. I guess I should just go with it...

*She sees the ice cream with two scoops*

"A-aron" I said, blushing.

What!? Uhm... Is that all for me or? *gasp* Did he do that because he... I mean, snap out of it Aphmau! Gah!

"I-I can e-explain." Aaron said.

"Uhm, o-ok....." I said, probably blushing.

"Well you see, Katelyn works there at the ice cream parlor and gave me this after I asked for two ice creams. Apparently she probably ships u-us." He says scratching the back of his neck, looking down.

"Its fine, y-you can have i-it if you w-want." I say politely but nervously.

"Oh, sure. I-I figured you would say th-" Aaron said interrupted by my licking the ice cream. Sigh. I mean, who could resist ice cream?

Aaron looked at me and chuckled while I looked at him giggling.

Aaron's P.O.V.

Aphma is really cute like that. Silly but cute. I mean, gahh! I will just have some ice cream.

I licked the ice cream not paying much attention that I forgot we were eating from the same cone! So as I was saying, we were not paying attention then there was only little ice cream left. Well, me being me, I usually suck the remaining ice cream while eating the cone.

Then, well, Aphmau seems to do that to..... Until we accidentaly kissed!

Did we just!? Oh no....

Aphmau looks at me blushing, and I probably look like a tomatoe over here. Until another unexpected thing happend. She returned the kiss! It felt.......amazing. We were both gasping for air and Aphmau broke the silence by saying, "Uhm... Sorry, I don't know what got into me." She says sadly. I raise her chin and reply to her sweetly, "Its fine."

Aphmau's P.O.V.

Oh my Irene. I. Kissed. Aaron. I-I don't know what to say!

We decided to go home, both of us were beet red so I decided to tell him that he could visit anytime he wants.

I have feeling that he feels really happy, even if I can't see his face.

We got home and as soon as he left I started feeling really warm and questions bombarded my mind.

Do I like Aaron? Do I like Zane? Both?  Do they like me back? Is this real life? I might be crazy. They probably don't like me that way. I should go take a rest.

Zane's P.O.V.

I was walking at the park when I saw Aaron and Aphmau eating ice cream together. I felt a pain in my heart. Is this jealousy? Why do I feel this way? Until, it got worse when I saw them K-I-S-S.

What the!? D-does Aphmau l-like him?

I feel, sad somehow. What is this? Do I like Aphmau? I-I should go now. When I got back home I slammed the door and felt tears flow down my cheeks. Why? I ended up just thinking of Aphmau. Maybe they didn't mean it.
Oh well.