Yui and Shu

When I woke up it was morning already... Next to me there was Ayato sleeping. He looked very cute. I remembered that last night I drank almost all of Ayato's blood I think. I went out of the room and found Shu-san's room open. I went in saying excuse me. Shu-San wasn't there.

"What are you doing here?" "Ah! Shu-San!" "I asked you what are you doing here..." I didn't have any reason to coming in. I tried to think of some kind of excuse which I failed.

Shu-San lied down on his bed. It was a very awkward situation. I asked him" um... Shu-San? Why am I awaken as a vampire? Can't I go back to a human?" "Ha... You had Cordelia's heart in you. So Reiji brought up with the medicine and killed that woman inside you. And that's how you're awaken as a vampire.

I tried to understand what he said. "Are you going to leave or not?" "Oh! I'm so sorry!" When I tried to open the door, my head started to spin and I fell again.  "Hey! Are you okay?" I could here Shu-san's voice. My heart started to pain. I couldn't hold it. My neck was getting dried. I need... BLOOD...

"You are such a pain... Aren't you? I've got no choice..." He took out a small hand knife from his pocket and cut his arm. Suddenly my body started trembling!! I've lost my mind. I gripped his arm and started to suck his blood. It was very sweet. I couldn't hold back any more. I licked his neck and bit him and started to drink his blood. But it couldn't fulfill my will. I needed more strong and sweet blood.

When I woke up from the craziness of drinking Shu-san's blood, I found him sleeping. I was shocked.