Kanato and Yui

Hi guys!! So... I'll take out Ayato part because Yui already sucked Ayato's blood in the first part!! Sorry!! I want to finish all the Sakamaki brothers to be sucked by Yui or suck Yui because oI want to write the story after that!! I'll give you a hint! Yui has a b******!!! Yay!! Guess the letters of the stars!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was a gloomy day... I was standing outside the balcony. I herd this soft and beautiful voice coming from the other side of the room. I went to the other side of the room. It was Kanato-kun.

"What is it Yui-san?"
"It's nothing...! I just herd a beautiful voice so I just came. I'm sorry for disturbing y-"
"I don't care if you herd me singing me or not! You are same as that woman!"
"You mean... Cordelia...?"
"How dare you say that name!!! I won't forgive you!"

He started to squeeze my neck so hard. I....... I can't breath!!!

"K....k..anato...kun..."
"I'll kill you and make you as the best doll ever in this world!"
"S....t..op..!"
"This is so fun!!!!!!!!!!"

I am going to die soon! Wait...! I'm a vampire now! I'll use my strength if he doesn't listen!
I just pushed him away and ran. While I was running I saw teddy standing in front of me. I got scared...

"Teddy...? Why are you here?"

Someone just put the hand on my shoulders. I turned back and it was Kanato.

"How dare you leave me alone! You'll pay for this!"

He started to drink my blood and as he drank, I lost my consciousness.