Note To Self(Matt Good love story)

(For Alley)

I awoke on the floor while Matt was sleeping on the bed. The fucking bitch. I got up and jumped on him. He woke up with shock. I just smiled at him.

"Good morning to you too bitch.." He grumbled. 

"You know, for a best friend, you're a real ass." I said laughing.

He smiled at me. 

"You know, Andy would be so jelly of you bro." Matt said laughing. Andy busted into the room.

"WHY WAS MY NAME MENTIONED?" He yelled/asked.

"CALM YOUR HAPPY ASS DOWN." I yelled laughing. 

These people I call best friends are from the bands Black Veil Brides, D.R.U.G.S, And then I have two other best friends named Bliss and Rain. 

"Not until I know why." Andy said smirking. 

"Because. How do you know I was talking about you. There's quite a lot of Andy's in the world."

"But. But. But. Fine, you win, asshole." Andy said, defeated, walking out of the room. 

After a few minutes Rain walked in 

"Sup bitches?!" She laughed.

"Oh not much.." I said smiling. 

 I could feel Matt's stare, it was really strange. Like, he knew I liked him, but still considered me a best friend. 

"Oh, well, Dahvie's here. Bitches love Dahvie." Rain said with a smirk.

Of all people she would have come over, it was Dahvie. The guy she had a crush on for quite some time, but then again, she also liked Jake.

"You two gonna ger it on?" I said smirking raising my eyebrows.

"...Oh god I wish." Rain said laughing. 

Just then he ran into the room and tackled me.

"Oh holy shit, Dahvie!" I said as he jumped on me.

"Miss me hot tits?" Dahvie said winking.

"You know it baby." I said winking back.

Even if I didn't approve of Rain with Dahvie, he still was really close to me.

Matt gave Dahvie a warning look. Dahvie looked at him confused, then got off. He then decided to flirt with Rain. Oh well.

Matt came closer to me, I thought he was going to jump on me, but he didn't. Instead, he grabed my hand and held it.

I looked at him for quite some time. It was like having a staring contest that wasn't winnable. 

I felt Matt's lips against mine, I was in shock. I couldn't move, think, anything. I was shocked. Legit shocked