Hospital

The bell rings and kids fill the seats. I lay my head down on my desk. I close my eyes just a minute when I open them there he is.

"Hey Anna um no you are not going to be in this class, you were hit by a car!" Jude Tyson says and grabs my arm to pull me up.

"NOO! I'm not going anywhere" I yell. The teacher comes over and asks what's going on.

"Anna was walking to school and she got..."

"Sick" cutting him off "but I'm fine now" I lie.

"No she got hit by a car can I pleaseee take her to the nurses office?"

"Yes but not to long ok?"

"Yes ma'am" Jude responds. As we walk down the hall I start feeling dizzy and things around me begin to blur. I stumble and fall to my knees.

"Anna!" Jude yells.

I can't see straight everything seems to just be blobs. He grabs me and picks me up and carries me to the nurses office. I hear the nurses voice say something but I can't make it out. He lays me on the bed near the wall. It's cold and uncomfortable but I don't care I just want to sleep. As I close my eyes they yell at me to keep them open.

"Uhh why can't I sleep I just want to sleep" I mumble.

"What happened?" Asked the nurse.

"She got hit by a car" I hear Jude say as I pass out.

When I wake up I'm in a hospital bed. As I look around I see Jude sitting in a chair next a window. "Hey what happened? Why am I here?" I ask. Jude stand up comes over and tells me about passing out walking to the nurses and everything up until now.

"Oh" I turn to my side and I'm thinking do my parents know. "Hey Jude, do my parents know? About what happened?" I ask

"yes they called them and they didn't seem too worried I guess but hey you have me right?" He smiles and winks. I smile an whisper to my self "right". "Jude why are you here anyway?" I ask...

It takes him a few minutes before he responds "Because I was worried about you Anna.! Your my friend, at least in my book you are and I want to help and be by your side through this! All of this!" He says grabbing my hand and looking into my eyes a big smile on his face. I get lost in his eyes for a few minutes or so. Then I finally snap out of it just as the nurse comes in the room."hey sweetie is everything all right?"

Yeah it is" I say with a smile and move up.

"Hey ,hey now Anna be careful please!" Jude says worriedly.

"I'm fine Jude I'm fine" I say with a smile.

As the nurse comes over she tells Jude he can go get something to eat or at least leave the room for a little while. As he leaves the nurse starts talking to me.

"Nice boy right there. I would keep him and never let him go he really cares about you" smirking as she talks.

"Huh? Are you talking about him? Jude? He isn't my boyfriend! He's my .....friend." It seems weird for me to say that word but I actually have a FRIEND!

"Oh ok! Huh I guess I was wrong. But you two seem to be together and he likes you missy" smiling once again.

"Thanks" I say and she walks out. I lay back down and close my eyes and go back to sleep.

5:56 am

Jude's sitting in the chair sleeping. He looks so peaceful. I can't believe he is still here.

I get up and walk to find the bathroom. The hospital seems all quiet and empty. I walk on the cold floor wondering where the nurses are.

"Hello!!" I yell I can't hear anyone. I try waking back to my room but someone stops me. "Hello Anna" the voice sounds familiar. I turn around slowly. To see who it was. SCOTT!!