Loki-IN DA CLUB LIKE WHA?????

Okay. What was I going to talk about... Oh Ya. Me and (Y/N) went to the "club" as these Midgardian people call it.... But they played awesome music.. They played Hotline Bling, I Don't Fuck With You, (that is my song now), PILLOWTALK, All Eyes on You, Love Yourself, Tuesday, My Way, Stressed Out, Fuck Up, Lean and Dabb, (she taught me how to dance to it. Its quite fun) BedRock, (I love that song too) Again, Watch Me (whip/nae nae), Trap Queen, Stitches, Hello, 2AM, Loyal, 679, My House, My Nigga, Hit the Quan, Nasty Freestyle, Obsessed, Super Bass, Paranoid, Gas Pedal, Black Widow, (this song is for Natasha), and Bet you Can't do it Like Me. I loved those songs except Stitches... TOO LOVEY DOVEY FOR ME..... Then we left. And when we were walking back to her place, I was dancing the whole way.

It was weird because everyone was looking at me like ''WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING??!!"

I will show them what I mean. NOW WATCH ME WHIP, NOW WATCH ME NAE NAE IN YO FACE LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAA??????????????????????????????? ILL GO BACK TO THE FUCKING CLUB AND SHOW THEM WHAT I ALSO MEAN BY LEAN AND DABB..... hehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh WAKE UP YOU NEED TO MAKE MONEY.,....

(A/N)

Loki needs help... like me....hehehehe okay QUIT TAKING THINGS SO SERIOUSLY....JEEZ