Loki&Thor

Thor's POV

Today me and Loki went to the park just to look at things. Loki went to look at girls..... I thought he was crazy but then I saw a girl who was training for something but I almost drooled over her..

Once again Loki called me a Mewling Quim but I didn't think of it. I went up to her and apparently her name was Annabeth.. she said her mother was Athena whoever that is....

Then I told her my name was Thor from Asgard.... she ran away.... :( she was cute though.

Then I texted the man of iron and he said" don't even bother with her. She was from a different mythology and she doesn't even know Norse mythology"

I almost cried... I didn't even get the chance to tell her my fathers name.. :(

Loki's POV

UGGGHHH WORST FUCKING WALK EVER!!!!! Thor found this girl named a Annabeth or something but I called him a Mewling Quim.... heheheheh.... anyway she ran away from him and I said "what did you do to scare her??? MEWLING QUIM??!!"

He flew away with his hammer...

I think she got scared about his hammer if you know what I mean ;) anyway then this guy named Percy Jackson came and started yelling her name and he got scared of me... I don't know why but then HE FUCKING CALLED TONY STARK AND SAID"I think I found Loki.." ummmm excusea me but YES MY FUCKING NAME IS LOKI BUT YOU FORGOT TO SAY SEXY LOKI LAUFEYSON THANK YOU VERY MUCH

then Annabeth came back... Now I know why Thor was drooling over her... She got scared of my helmet..... I am a little horny if you know what I mean.. eheheh I MADE A FUNNY

(A/N)

sorry for the horny thing... I thought I was funny but ya know his helmet has horns on it so I said the horny joke. I was watching this thing on youtube and it was a fake interview with Tom Hiddleston and it was on the Smosh channel and Ian said "would you ever call Loki horny because of his horns on his head?" and Tom said "No but that's a good joke. I will call it that for now on.."