Thor-BIRDSEED???!!

Today me and (Y/N) went to the second floor of the Stark Tower and Tony wanted us to look through the vents because Tony heard a weird noise in the vents. He said it sounded like arrows or someone in the vents. So me and (Y/N) went into the vents and guess what I found. BIRDSEED. Who the hell would have birdseed in the vents??!!

So we looked around for some clues and we found some black leather and feathers. ummmm who in the avengers wears.....OMG IT'S HAWKEYES CLOTHING.... WHY WOULD HE BE UP IN THE VENTS??!! we went out of the vents and told Tony that it looked like Hawkeyes clothing but he didn't believe us.

So me and (Y/N) we walking to go out of Stark Tower when some birdseed fell on our heads. WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM??!!! We looked up at the vent and saw Hawkeye throwing birdseed at us and he yelled '' I'M A BIRD MOTHAFUCKER IM A BIRD!!!!!'' and he ran away in the vents... ummm what the hell was that for. Once again I don't fuck peoples mothers.... Why do people say that all the time?

Then Hawkeye went to the vent in the lab where Tony and Bruce were working on a lab. Then birdseed fell on their head. They looked up and ALSO saw Hawkeye throwing birdseed at them. he screamed ONCE AGIAIN "IM A BIRD MOTHAFUCKER IMA BIRD!!!!"

Tony and Bruce were confused but then all of a sudden Bruce hulked out and started running and breaking windows and walls. Tony said "Once again we have to fix the windows and walls. NATASHA CALL THE PEOPLE TO FIX WALLS AND WINDOWS!!!! HULK HULKED OUT!!!!"