How do you deal with the loss of a friend

How do you deal with the loss of a friend?

**** this is MINE i lost a friend this week and i wrote it when i found out she was gone. COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT tell me what you think****

When someone dies that is close to you your heart breaks your soul cries. You wonder why someone so young could leave. How do you deal? The first thoughts are why? Then oh God how will I live not seeing their smiling face every day. Your thought are do I cry or be mad. Then you know if you are feeling this bad then how the family must be feeling. You what to be there for them but you know that you can't be there and be strong when all you want to do is lay down and cry. How do you live knowing that they are not going to be there when you need them? When someone is gone what you miss the most is their smiles their stupid jokes and their way of making you laugh when you think it's imposable but they make you. Everyone is saying that they are in a better place but the place where you want them is here beside you smiling and cracking jokes. How do you deal? Some say the answer is just taking it one day at a time. Others say talk it out with someone else. You must make your own way to deal. Is there any real answer to this question? Many will never know. My only words in this is be strong and turn to God. Mellissa may God welcome you with open arms and a loving heart. And when I get there I'll see you again and we all will miss you.