Chapter 3

Lunch time!! I'm starving to death T^T Wait! I will invite Sapphire.

"Sapphire wanna grab some lunch with me?"
"Sure. Will you tour me too later in the school? I will ask our teachers if it's ok."
"No problem. Come on let's eat. I'm really starving."
"Hahahaha. It looks like you have a pet in your stomach Star."
"I don't have. I just have you."

what just did I say?
"What did you say Star?"
"I said I have you as my best friend."
"Ok ^^"
--------
We are now walking around the campus.
"Star?"
"Alex?"
"Who is she Star?"
"She's my best friend since we were little. Sapphire this is Alex. Alex this is Sapphire."
"I know her Star. I must say this is so fast to see you walking around the campus with her."
"I'm just touring her around."
"Don't bother Alex. I asked him to tour me around. Jealous my dear?"
"What did you say? You are just new here Sapphire so don't you dare!"
"I'm not afraid of you. From what you are acting. I can see you are hurt and jealous. Come on Star you still have to tour me."
What was that? They are fighting? This isn't a good start for them. Why Alex? Don't do this to me. We left Alex just like that.
"Sapphire?"
"Hmmm?"
We are now resting under the tree.
"Wasn't that too harsh for Alex?"
"Nope. I just said the reality and I can saw it with her eyes. Wait did she confess to you?"
"Yes.. but I didn't accept it cause I love someone else and I don't want to take her from granted. Besides I treat her like my sister."
"Very well said Star. The way you said that you can be a star like me."
"You are kidding me Sapphire."
"No I'm not. But it's not that too easy. To smile in the camera. Pretending to be happy. Even though I'm suck with this life."
"Why would it be suck? Hmmm? Look, they are so many people who want to be like you and they served you as their inspiration."
"I just don't know Star."
O_O she lean her head to my shoulders.
"Is it ok if we stay like this? Look, if it's not..."
"It's ok. I like it more if we stay like this."
"Can I ask you a question Star? A true answer from the heart ok?"
"Sure. You are now asking."
"Who is the person you have feelings to? Is she pretty?"
"Sapphire..." I cup her face to tell her face to face. This is the good chance our eyes now meet.
"That person is more pretty in person that in television. I once dreaming to be with her now she's with me. 2 years of loving her is just like a dream. But it's ok with me if she don't feel the same way. I just want to tell her those words..."
"Who is she Star?"
"I love you Sapphire Duèna."
"You are just joking right Star?"
"No I'm not Sapphire. I don't want you to be shock."
She lean her head again on my shoulders. I'm going crazy to be exact. I'm so lucky to be her friend.
"It's fine with me Star. To the fact you are the first one who've confessed to me. Thank you for that."
She kiss me on the che...CHEEKS!! O_O After that she run. This woman is really amazing.
"Come on now mr. shining star. We still have class."
"Ok ok!!"