Chapter 1

~How can I tell you about my feelings boy
If you hear it for sure you'll ignore me more
I hope I can tell you this feelings for you
But deep inside I want to keep things JUST THE WAY IT IS~

Her voice is so beautiful. I hope I can see her in person. She's Sapphire the one that I wish to see someday.

"Star will you please listen to me?"
"Oh sorry, what are you saying?"
"What are you thinking? Well I said can I be your girlfriend?"
"Alex, you know I can't answer you. I want to keep our friendship stronger and I don't have any feelings for you. I'm sorry."
"Well ok. But remember I love you as always."

That's Alex, my bestfriend since birth. She's always insisting me to be her boyfriend. ButI don't want to be unfair.

I'm Star Buenvòr, handsome one and every girls type. It's not a joke guys. I'm attending my class here at Menòur Academy, taking performing arts. Why?

Well it's because of Sapphire. Sapphire Duèna is an artist an age of mine. Hoping someday we will meet at person.

"Mr. Buenvór, can you sing a song of your idol that you like the most?"
"Yes ma'am, but it's not part of her official album. She just composed it and recorded it at the same time."
"Ok go ahead."

~Evening comes and I'm longing from your hug.
Baby tell me how can I see you soon.
Cause I'm missing you everytime I hear your voice.~

[AN:// This is my girlfriends composed lyrics but still it don't have tune. Kindly wait for the music in the following chapters.//]

"That's very nice Mr. Buenvór. Well then I will upload this to the internet."
"KKKKYYYYYAAAAAHHHHHH!!! WE WILL BE YOUR FIRST FAN STAR!!"

See that? That's what I'm telling you guys. I'm not an artist but girls are after me. Why? I don't know also.

Sapphire is always on my mind. After she posted that song. Missing You and Just The Way It Is. My favorite and I love the way she sings it.

"BREAKING NEWS: Sapphire Duèna will go back in studying again at Menóur Academy"

Is this a sign?