Ch. 1 | "Just The Beginning Of It All"

Lil Twisted.

--------

Kai POV.

I walked into the office sighing. I walked to my receptionist desk. Today was the day, I meet the boss. I put on my best outfit. I sat in my seat and straightened out my skirt. I arrived here extra early. I looked down at my blouse and un-buttoned it by one. I lifted my boobs a little. I sighed. I needed to get a raise. Not that I'm a Thot or anything but, Maybe he'll just take a look and give me one. Then I heard the elevator door 'ding'. I fixed myself and the doors opened to reveal one of my co-workers. I sighed and shook my legs. "Good morning Kai." Carrie said. "Hey Carrie. Uhm. Where's our boss?" "Oh yeah. He's downstairs. He should be on the elevator now." She said coming to sit beside me. She's a receptionist too. "You look like one of those girls off of movies!" She said looking at me crazy. "Girl. Who you trynna im- Oh! I know. Trying to get a raise..." Carrie said smirking. "Yes. But nothing sexual." I said fixing my hair. "His dad owns the company. So he can do whatever he wants." She said laughing..

"Hm. It's gonna work cause..," She began to whisper. "I heard him talking about divorcing his wife. And he's been a Lil unhappy. Not that I'm saying you should do something sexual cause then you'd be considered a hoe, But, Yeah he'll give you something! Cause he needs to be looking at some breasts." She said. "Uhm, Okay." I said laughing. "So how was your weekend?" She asked. "Good. Had a blind date from YOU!" I said. "Kai. I'm just trynna help. You look lonely. . ." My mouth dropped. "Well thanks for hurting my feelings!" I said. Then the elevator 'ding'ed and I looked at Carrie nervously. "Uhm. How do I look?!" Hurry." She fixed my hair and opened my shirt a bit. I smiled and the doors opened and I saw a light-skin man standing there, looking at his wrist. He looked up and saw Carrie, because she was standing up. But boy, Was he handsome! He had the cutest freckles, Hair nice & cut, muscular, dark brown eyes, & everything. He had the whole package. The only thing unusual about him was that he didn't have on a suit or anything.

Yup, He sure could do whatever he wanted. He smiled at her. "Sup Carrie." He said. "Good morning Mr. Thomas." She said. Carrie nudged me. "Ow!" I yelped standing up, glaring at her. His attention was all on me now. I smiled. "Hi Mr. Thomas." "Well hello there Miss. Johansson." He said looking at me. Then his eyes lowered to my chest. He was staring at me for the longest. Carrie cleared her throat. "Uhm, Sir, You have papers in the copy room." Carrie said. He nodded as walked towards the copy room. Once he was down the hall so he can't hear us, I grinned at her. "Uh oh! He's gonna give you a raise by today!" She whispered.

-------

I was making an appointment for a client when this lady walked up. I stopped and smiled at her. She smiled at me, But I could tell it was fake, And when I say fake I mean in a disgusted way. "I need to go to my husband's office." "Mr. Thomas?" "Yes please." "Do you mind waiting because he has a client right-" "Oh no, Tell him it's his wife and it's urgent." "Okay Ma'am." I picked up the phone and called his office.

"Office of Dominic Thomas, This is Mr. Thomas speaking." "Uhm, It's just your receptionist and your wife is here. She needs to see you it's "urgent"." I said. He groaned. "Tell her I'm talking to a client." "I-I already told her that sir." I said stuttering. "Can I speak to her?" "Yes sir." I handed the phone to her. I turned away and made the appointment.

"No! I have the best lawyer, And I'm gonna take everything away from you." She said. Poor Mr. Thomas. After they continued to talk, She handed the phone back to me. "Oh and here's a tip." She threw 3, 100 dollar bills at me. I shrugged and put them in my bra. "Don't throw nothing at me again lady." I said. She got on the elevator and rolled her eyes.

Carrie came back next to me & sat down. "What was that?" "Ole hoe had the nerve to 'give' me tip." "Did you take it?" "You know I did boo!" I said and high-fived her. Carrie's receptionist phone started ringing. She answered. "Hello?" I heard the person's voice. Then she immediately looked at me. "Yes. I will." She smirked. "Okay bye." She hung up then looked back at Mr. Thomas's office. "He needs to see you." She screamed lowly. I stood up. "Is my shirt good? My hair? My skirt?" She pulled down my skirt. "Everything's fine now." I sighed and walked to his office.

I felt myself getting nervous. I opened the door in a crack then looked in to see him looking at something on the TV, They provided. He looked at me & smiled. "Well are you coming in or are you just gonna stand there?" I blushed and opened the door widely. I walked in and bit my lip, happily.

"Uhm, You needed to see me?" I asked clutching my hands down to my waist. "Yeah. Sit down get comfortable." I sat down across from him. "I'm sorry about a few minutes ago Mr. Thomas I-" He cut me off. "Oh it's okay. My EX wife is crazy as hell." He said emphasizing 'ex'.

I laughed a little. "Anyway, I called you down here because the manager for this floor told me that you were a hard worker.." "Yeah?" I asked making a face. I honestly thought the manager didnt like me at all, She never made a conversation with me.

"Mhm. I was thinking about giving you a raise..." "REALLY?!," I shrieked hopping up. I sat back down and calmed down. "I mean... Is that so?" I said embarrassed. He laughed. "But,.. That's only if you work hard enough for me.." "I'll do whatever it takes sir!" I grinned. He had a sly smile on his face that made mine, kind of fade. "That's all I wanted to talk to you about." He said.

I got up to walk out and when I got to the door he said.. "And call me Dominic, Miss. Johansson."