Ch. 5 | "So Now What?"

**Go back and read Ch. 4 if you didn't because you will be confused!**

Oh and , Thanks for the comments Maddie & Leciepooh😘

Oh and pretend it's been a some months, So we're not moving too fast.

----------------

Mr. Thomas! - Chapter 5 - "Guilty Pleasure?"

----

For a few minutes, I don't react I just freeze. Freeze. Im frozen and I'm just sitting here, Like well what else do I do? It felt like someone paused us both and all we could do was exactly... Nothing. Like when you pause a movie, And the characters are just staring at each other. Mouth open & everything. When something so shocking just happened or you just heard, And you can't do shit about it. That's how I'm feeling right now, But then something happens so fast & speedy, I don't even expect it.

I kiss him automatically adding tongue. I couldn't even control myself at that moment. Then begin to think as I kiss him. Am I daydreaming? I pinch myself fast and I realize I'm not dreaming. He's responds fast too, kissing me back. Not soft & gentle but rough & hard, Which turned me on. He pulls me up making me have to look up to kiss him. I pull away but kiss him some more without tongue & fast. But I guess he wasn't satisfied and pulls me back for more.

I take off his jacket and he moves from my lips to my neck. I moan but continue to take off everything of his. Each time he kissed my neck, I got weaker & weaker; Making it hard for me to strip him. That's when I couldn't take it anymore and stop. But I had took almost everything off except his pants & boxers. I still had everything on. I admired. His six pack and fell even deeper. Is he perfection or what?

He stopped and stared at me up & down. "You gonna let me take it off?" He asked. "There's no stopping now." I whispered seductively. Then he literally rips my blouse and unzips my skirt. It falls to the ground and reveals my legs. Then he takes off my ripped blouse and shows my laced-black bra. His eyes lights up as he seen half of my boobs sticking out. My boobs weren't big at all, I wore a B-cup. But my bra was a push-up one so they looked big. "Mmmm don't they look nice & juicy" He said unsnapping it and threw it across the room making it hit the bookshelf.

Nate's POV. (6 pm)

I arrive home from practice which Kai did not take me to. I run right upstairs and take a shower. I get out and throw some shorts and a T-Shirt on. I go inside my room that was connected to the bathroom and turn on my TV ready to play my game. But before I do, I decide to call Kai because I was a little worried for why she didn't take me. Her phone goes automatically to voicemail. What the hell? Kai usually answers her phone and if she doesn't want to answer it, She won't but it went straight to voicemail. That's unusual.

I groan in frustration but grab my controller ready to play my game. But then I decide to call ma to see if she heard from Kai. I dial the rehab number , etc. She picks up the phone.

"Hello?" (Ma)

"Hey have you heard from Kai at all today?" (Nate)

"She called before she left for work but that's all Hun." (Ma)

"Ughh!" (Nate)

"Why?" (Ma)

"I just called her and it went straight to voicemail. And you know how Kai is mom." (Nate)

"Well she did get a job on another floor Nate, Maybe she's busier and her phone died. Have you tried calling the work phone?" (Ma)

"No but I'll try." (Nate)

"Okay. Call me when you hear from her." (Ma)

"Kay bye love you." (Nate)

"Love you too." (Ma)

I hung up and dial it. When a female answers it. "Hello? How may I help you?" She asked but I recognized her voice.

"Cassie! Hey it's Nate." I said.

"Oh hey NaeNae. Whatcha need boo?" She asked.

"Where's Kai?" I asked.

"Oh she left like 30 minutes ago." She said.

"Did she say where she was going?" I asked.

"She said to the grocery store for dinner that you asked for last night." Cassie responds.

I sigh and rub my temples.

"Did her-" I get interrupted by the elevator door dinging.

"NATE IM HOMEEEE!" Kai yells.

"Nevermind she's home now. Thanks Cas."

"Anytime Nate." She said then hung up.

I run downstairs and go into the kitchen where Kai was. When I was surprised on how she was dressed. The Shirt she had on wasn't the one she wore this morning. It didn't even go with her skirt.

"Kai What the hell?! I've been worried sick! Not answering your phone, Wondering where you were, WHY YOU DIDNT TAKE ME TO PRACTICE!" I said expressing my feelings.

"I'm sorry Nate. My phone died I thought it was charged this morning but I forgot to and I didn't have time to charge it. I couldn't find my car charger either." She explained.

I nodded but I still have another question.

"What are you wearing?" I asked. She paused for a second and turned around.

"I spilled cranberry juice on my shirt before I left and so I just threw it away and bought another one from the grocery store." She said.

I studied her real good. Kai's always happy when she comes home but this time she seems even happier... Her hair looked a little rough.

"Today was not my day Nate, Okay?" She said taking out a pot and filling it with water. "

"Then why are you happier than you usually are?" I asked.

"Because my boss... Is so nice. Like it's just crazy. He Uhm, Well I think he might give me a promotion or a raise... Idk." She said.

"Alright then Kai. Just checking on you." I said.

"I'm fine Nae. Trust me, you'll know when something's really wrong with me." She said.

I laughed at her. "Aight. I'm upstairs playing my game if you need me."

"Okay."

Dominic's POV. (??)

Today was the best day of my life. I thought she was gonna smack me or something but I couldn't hold that shit in for any other minute so I went out with it and told her. I honestly didn't expect for it to turn into sex- Well yeah I did. I am & I was attracted to her sexually. I hope nothing changes though, Because I'm pretty sure she just wants it too. We only met like 3 months ago. Besides she kissed me first, But I rubbed her thigh before that. DAMN it! I'm confused I'm glad tomorrow's my day off.

I walk inside my house and close the door behind me while locking my doors at the same time. I walk inside straight to the living room and set my stuff down. I turn on the light and was scared & shocked at what I was seeing.

My Ex-Wife.

-----------

😏😏 Hahaaaaaaa! Left y'all hanging😂😂😂 sorry it took me really long like literally, Last time it was updated was in February. Smh at myself.