Chapter 3

"YAH! WAKE UP! GOOD MORNING!"

Jungkook cowered away from the noise Namjoon was making across the hall, presuming Namjoon was waking up the others.

"I'll throw up on you." Jungkook warned and Namjoon scurried away, knowing that Jungkook will probably do just that. But he didn't.

"The pregnancy pamphlet said morning sickness ends in a month. So no more vomit." Taehyung muttered, to Jungkook, groggily and snuggled closer to the latter.

"Really?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Never knew. Thanks for the fact bro." Jungkook and the couple broke into giggles.

"Yah! Breakfast is ready!" Jimin exclaimed, poking his head into the couples room, "Jin made it. Come on!" He requested and shut the door, walking away from the bedroom.

"How about tomorrow! They probably can't take the news today! Besides, it's Monday! Let's just cuddle!" Jungkook said hurriedly, snuggling closer to Taehyung, acting cute. No way was Taehyung falling for this.

"Jung-"

"Oppaaaaaa!" Jungkook whined, placing his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck, occasionally kissing it. "Fine! Only twenty minutes though!" Taehyung said and Jungkook whined. "I'll make it ten." Taehyung warned then chuckled. Jungkook smiled and sat up, gleaming at Taehyung.

Taehyung gave Jungkook a questioning look. "You sound like a dad..." Jungkook muttered, looking at his lap, blushing madly.

"Well I am your boyfriend." Taehyung commented and got an elbow to the ribs by Jungkook a second later. It was worth it though.

They both laid down a minute, just talking and giggling.

"YAH YOU TWO!" A shout was emitted from the living room. Obviously it was Jin.

"Babe. We gotta go." Taehyung informed, surprisingly lifting the male up from their bed.

"Wow. For a pregnant guy you weigh nothing. Eat more babe. It's two now, not one," Taehyung whispered, scolding Jungkook softly, carrying him all the way to the kitchen without effort. He set Jungkook down in his seat.

"I'm starving!" Jungkook said suddenly, before taking a sip of coffee. Taehyung leaned down to Jungkook's ear and whispered, "Lower the caffeine intake. One cup a day. For our sweetheart, okay?" Taehyung said as low as he could and Jungkook pouted, putting down the cup. "I said you can drink it just don't drink too much." Taehyung informed, frowning slightly.

"Not risking shit." Jungkook said, placing a hand on his tummy. Taehyung grinned widely at his boyfriend.

"Yah, Taehyung-ie! Come sit over here with me!" Hoseok said, already dragging him away from Jungkook.

"Later," Taehyung mouthed to Jungkook who smiled in relief.

"Good morning Kookie!~" Jin exclaimed to the younger, ruffling Jungkook's already messy hair. He did wake up after all.

"Morning Hyung," Jungkook said happily, smiling wider, bunny teeth peeking out, "thanks for making breakfast today!" He said and Jin chuckled at the maknae, "I make breakfast everyday Jungkook," and sat down next to the latter.

"So what's up with you?" Jin whispered to Jungkook suddenly after several minutes of conversing.

Jungkook's brain froze. Too many thoughts were running through his head. His heart beat faster, and he bet if you strained your ears, you would hear it best rapidly. 'Stress is bad for baby's. Now stop. Lie,' he thought and spoke.