Chapter 16: The plan

Before, I start this chapter just a fair warning this will have a lemon but I decided to split the Lemon for the next chapter as I wrote this chapter out it was dragging on to long. To make sure nobody gets creep out in my story at the moment Layla is 25 but looks as she does in the manga but Jude is 30 and looks like the guy in the media above since, he's young right now. There won't be no Nalu lemons til further on in the story.

Normal POV:
While, Layla is in the room with Lucy downstairs is Jude who is in a depressed mood after he and Layla's little fight.

Jude's POV:
"I hate having Layla mad at me" "I wonder what can I do to make her forgive me". I thought to myself.
(5 minutes of thinking)
"I know!" "She just had Lucy so I'm sure her body is still a little sore".
"Its good to be the richest man in Magnolia to have his own personal hot springs inside his mansion. I say with a smirk.
"Time to put my plan: Operation make Layla forgive me to action!" I say with a determined look.
"Loke please report to the main corridor" I say on the loud speaker.
"Yes Master Jude" "What can I assist you with"? He asks.
I hate asking this kid for help but I don't have a romantic bone in my body.
Its cause of Loke's ideas that Lucilia was even born.
Loke is the only worker I go a little easy on since; he's a playboy who knows his way with the ladies and he's also, my younger step brother. (Shocking isn't it)
(Sigh) "Loke why else would I call you here?!" He smirks at me with that Cheshire cat smile of his. "God I hate when he does that"! I said to myself.

Loke's POV:
"My dear brother did you and my sexy sister in law get into a fight?" I say in a taunting manner. (Note: Layla and the workers are unaware that Loke is Jude's brother)
"Oh, shut up!" He grumbles.
"You know its going to cost you brother!" I say taunting him again.
"Yeah, yeah what is it?!" He asks impatiently.
"A date with Aries" I say.
"Oh, you found another victim"! (Note: Aries just starting working a week ago)
"Hell Yeah bro!" "You know how I do it!" I shout.

Jude's POV:
"Alright its a deal but only if your plan works!" I say.
"When do my plans never work!" He says as if he was just insulted.
"Remember I'm the reason for that baby upstairs!"
"Yes Loke I know" I say annoyed.
"So here's my plan so far" I say.
"What, you actually used your brain for once"?! He asks shocked.
"Anyways!!!" I say through gritted teeth. "I want it to take place at the hot springs, but I don't know where to go from there" I say disappointed.
"Leave it to me bro"! He says while grabbing his phone.
" I know he won't let me down" " Look out Layla!" "I'm coming for you"!

End chapter 16
Uh oh what can Jude mean by look out Layla? what's in store for Layla? again sorry I know I promise lemons in this chapter but I have company coming over so I ended it here but I already have it written out I just got to type it up so maybe later on tonight or early tomorrow morning you'll see the next chapter with lemons hope you enjoyed this chapter as always much love readers see you next time