Chapter 20: When did you get so bold?!

Last time on In Love with a Female Escort Part 1: Past life. Grandina's mother Porlyusica called her requesting no more like demanding her to come live with her. Grandina stands emotionless not speaking for several minutes. Now Back to Our Story....

Grandina's POV:
My mother just hung up in my face after ordering no more demanding me to come live with her. I don't want to leave my home and Igneel behind.
I know since, we're closer to his job that he won't come well that and he and my mother hate each other.
Plus, I don't want to leave my friends The Strauss Family, The Fullbusters, The Fernandez's and The Scarlets.
If I did that then Natsu won't be able to see his friends: Lisanna, Gray and Cana, Jellal, and Erza like he usual does.
On the good note: I'll be close to Layla again and Natsu will be able to see Lucy more. I'm about to come up with my decision when I notice Igneel sneaking up on me with his hands out and an evil smirk on his face.

Igneel's POV:
I see Grandina staring off into space I see my chance to sneak up on her and grope those gigantic melons of hers and stick my manhood from behind.
I'm inches away from achieving my goal when she grabs my wrist tightly. "Oh, Crap!" I thought.
She's quiet for what seems like hours but is really several minutes.
"Igneel" she finally spoke.
"Yes dear" I reply
"I'm moving to Fiore to live with my mother for awhile! She blurts out.
"Wwwwwhhhhaaaatttttt!!!!!" I yelled.
"I'm moving to Fiore to live with mother!" She said bluntly.
She walks to the closet and pulls out 2 large black leather suitcases.
I snatch them from her.
"Igneel what the hell do you think you're doing?!!!" She yelled.

Grandina's POV:
"I'm not letting you go Grandina" he says.
"Excuse me" I say surprised
"I said "You're not going anywhere!" He raising his voice a little bit.
"Is that so?" I say with an evil smirk
"Grandina beat me all you want...you're still not going?!
He says determined but still frightened.
"Wow Igneel when did you get so bold?" I say impressed by my husband's bravery.

Igneel's POV:
"I just don't want my wife to leave me" I say pouting
She cups my cheeks and gently kisses my lips very passionately. Before, I can kiss back she pulls away.
"Grandina" I whined
"Igneel please let me move?"
"Mother needs my help besides, you know she doesn't take no for an answer" she says sweetly.
"I NEED you here baby!"
"Besides, what about Natsu?"
"What about him...he's coming with me" she says with a duh tone.
"I still say no"
"Igneel please its only an 8 hour drive and you can come visit on the weekends since; you'll be off work.
"What!" "Me visit you at your mother's nothing to it"! "Remember I used to have to sneak to see you when we were dating!!!!"
"Please Igneel" she looks at me with sad puppy dog eyes the trick she learned from Layla
"Curse you Layla" I grumble to myself.
"Igneel please I'll get to see Layla again and Natsu can see Lucy" she pleads.
I sigh. "Alright Grandina" I finally gave in.
"What do I get in return for allowing this?"
"Well what do you want" she asks
"First, I want to hire some maids to keep this place cleaned and to feed me since I can't cook worth a damn!"
(Sigh) "Alright but it has to be our friends wives no other women" she says.
"Fair enough" I say.
"What else?" She asks.
"Second, I want to be in charge during our love making sessions and I get to f*** you no matter what. No ifs, ands, or buts about it"
"Lastly, I get to feel on you which concludes kissing of any kind when you're on your period". I conclude
(Note: Whenever Grandina is on her period she doesn't like to be touched at all let alone being bothered. Just give her privacy and sweets unless you want to die).

Grandina's POV:
(Sigh) "Those are some powerful requests Igneel". I say
"Take it or Leave it babe" He says with a smirk
(Sigh) "Alright I'll take it...how long is this going to last?" I ask
"Until, you move back home" he answers
"Okay Igneel you've got a deal" I say holding my hand out getting ready to shake his hand.
He grabs my hand and slams his rough dry lips on my well moisturized lips.

Warning: Lemon ahead

Normal POV:
Igneel sneaks his tongue inside Grandina's mouth. The moment he slams his lips to hers she kisses back with the same force as their tongues fight for dominance. Igneel picks Grandina up and pins her to the wall of their bedroom. "I've been wanting to do this position" He says seductively in her ear.
He slams his 12 inch manhood inside her now dripping wet womanhood. "Oh Igneel!" She screams. He starts to thrusts into her as she's pinned to the wall with her legs in his grasp.
"Igneel deeper!" "Go deeper!" She pleads.
"No not until you call me...Grandina interrupts him figuring out what he was about to say.
"Daddy please go deeper!" " I want you deeper inside me!" She begs.
"Oh f*** Yeah!" "That's what I'm talking about!" "I'm fired up now!" He shouts
He thrusts even deeper inside her and increases his speed. "Oh God!" "Yes right there daddy!" She moans out.
He fingers her clit as her sex juices drip onto the floor. "Babe you're making quite the mess" he teases.
"Its not my fault you make me feel this way" she says struggling with her words.
"Daddy I'm so close" she moans.
"F*** yeah me too mama!"
After 5 more hard thrusts Igneel and Grandina came at the same time.
They both drop onto the bed and drifted off into a deep sleep.

End chapter 20.
Yep 3 lemons I've updated so far. No NALU lemons yet that's not until part 3-4. Wow this was a long chapter. 1000+ words.
Blessings & much love readers