Chapter 11

I'm bored so i'm writing another chapter!!
.
.
-Harry's POV-

I woke up with the biggest grin on my face cause i'm seeing the most beautiful sight ever.

Seeing my girlfriend all cuddled up with me makes my heart melts. She looks so peaceful so naturally beautiful. I tuck a loose strand behind her ear making me look closely to her face.

I look at my wrist watch it's 11:00. I need to wake lily but how?...

But then an idea popped into my brain.

I start to kiss her, first she didn't react but after a couple of seconds, her lips move in sync against mine. And that's where i pulled away.

She groan and pout "You tease!"

I chuckle "Aw babe! i know that i'm irresistable" i wink at her

- Lily's POV-

I was sleeping at the moment when someone soft lips kissing mine. I didn't react but my lips move in sync with him but then he pulled away.

I groan and pout "You tease!"

He chuckles "Aw babe! i know that i'm irresistable" he winks

Okay Styles! you think you could just tease me and get away with it?
haha no way jose!

I have a plan!

He's laying down so i crawled on top of him and kiss him. His hands found my waist bringing me closer and kissing me deeper. My hands are tangled in his curly hair. I pulled away and kiss his neck. And he moans. I smirked.

He wasn't wearing any shirt, just his boxers. So i grab both of his hands and pinned them to the bed so he can't touch me. I kiss his abs, chest, and his (d*ck (just a little kiss/peck)

He groans and moans. And that's where i pulled away leaving him speechless.

"That's what you get for teasing me styles!" i smirked

I was about to open the door but Harry had me pinned against the room door.

"Where do you think your going sexy?" his raspy voice sent chills to my spine

"Oh just gonna get breakfast" I smirked "Wanna join? I wanna eat.."

He smirked "You wanna eat?" i nodded

He kisses me passionately, he takes off the t-shirt throwing it across the room. He stopped the kiss "Jump"

I understand what he meant so i jump, and he catches me. Putting my legs around his waist, while i put my hands around his neck, and his hands found my butt and lightly squeeze it making me moan.

He starts to kiss my neck, leaving love bites everywhere. He carried me to the bed without breaking the kiss. He lay me down on the bed.

We kiss and it turned into a full out make-out session with just in our underwear. He was about to unclasp my bra but i stopped him "Wait haz"

We stopped the kiss "Why? what's wrong?" he asked

"It's just that- I.. i-" i stuttered

"Come on babe, you can tell me anything.." He said "If your not ready then i can wait it's ok" He gets up and leave, but i grab his hand "No haz, i'm ready it's just that i'm scared"

"Scared of what?" He asked "Scared that i'm gonna hurt you?" I nodded shyly

"Aw babe come ere'" he said expanding his arms pulling me close
"Lily Evans listen to me.. i am never ever ever gonna hurt you okay.. never.." i smiled that's so sweet