Epilogue

5 years later...

I take the flowers in my hand and sprinkle it on top of Lily's grave. Not a single day that i didn't go on thinking about her. I visit the graveyard everyday if i could but with work i can only visit sometimes.

She is a flower, and her favorite is roses. I bought a big bouquet of Rose and place it neatly there.

Seeing her name brings a lot of memories, all of the good ones and even the bad ones. But i know that she is happy up there, she holds no grudge and will remain happy forever.

The memory of me first meeting her in the trainstation, and only by the look of our eyes we can see each other's souls and truthness.

because I Can Only See It In Your Eyes Lily, because your eyes is my world. Those perfect sparkling eyes always lights up my world, ain't no girl will be the like you. Because you are one in a million Lily.

Live a happy life Lily up there, and watch over me babe. Because i know you are smiling big right now looking at me.

You will always be remembered Lily. We all had our mistakes but i'm glad we found a way out, even if it means you have to leave this world, i know what god did is for the best.

See you soon Lily.. i love you

-H

-----------------------
(A/N)
COMPLETED!

YAY CLAP FOR ME! I finished all that in one day:) i couldn't kept you guys waiting for so long that's why i finished it fast.

I hope you guys liked it:) and see you on my next story!!!

VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE!

THANK YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR THIS BOOK! I LOVE YOUUU!!!