Chapter 10

Yay chapter 10 is up!!
Btw have you heard 'Pillow Talk' that song is my life;)
.

-Lily's POV-

The meeting went really well. I thought i was going to embarass myself and turns out i did not. I'm proud! But what makes feel uncomfortable is Niall staring at me the entire time, i mean he knows that  i'm taken right? ugh boys are so confusing

Harry was driving me back to my home a.k.a trainstation but then he passed it.

"Haz baby, you passed the train station.." i said looking back on the back window "Come on we need to go back.."

He shook his head and give me the most adorable smile "Nope nope nope!!"

"Huh?"

"I am not driving you back there!" Harry said "Cause you my girlfriend are gonna stay at my house-"

"What?!" My eyes widened

He continued "F O R E V E R"

My jaw dropped "No no! that's too much harry"

"No it's not!" He said waving the 'hand'

"Yes it is! You already spend your money on me! look at the clothes that i'm wearing" i pointed at my shirt "I don't wanna cause anymore trouble for you haz"

He didn't say anything. He pulled up the car and turn his face to me and smashes his lips to mine. Our lips moves perfectly.

My hands found his curls and tangle my fingers with it, and his hand found my waist bringing me closer. He pulled away and i pout.

He chuckles and peck me on the lips "You're adorable" i blushed "Lily you are gonna stay at my house"

I look up to him "Are you asking me to move in with you?" i smirked

"Hmm? well- i.. i mean" he smiles "yes lily evans, i am asking you to move in with me.. so what do you say?"

"Of course! i want!" i yelled happily

We kiss one more time, and it get a little bit of makeout session but harry pulled away before anything happens.

Harry drive again, but this time to his flat. We get out of the car and get in.

"And here we are mi'lady" he bows

I chuckle "Well thank you kind sir.." i replied back with a posh accent

We both crack up laughing. But then i realize i have no sleeping clothes.

"Haz" i ask making him look me "I don't have any sleeping clothes"

With that he bolt up the stairs, after a while he came back with a big loose t-shirt and some boxers.

He's not looking, okay Lily sniff..
I inhale the scent of the T-Shirt. God it smells so much like him. So warm and cozy.

I don't like sleeping only wearing boxers, it's just get in the way of my legs. So i just change my shirt to harry's and just underwear with his shirt. But i don't care i like it this way. So FREEE!!

I went back to the living room and called "Babe?"

-Harry's POV-

"Haz?" she said making me  up to her "I don't have any sleeping clothes"

And with that i bolt up the stairs, to find my clothes in the drawers. I take my t-shirt which is quite loose and big and some boxers. I went back down and give it to her.

She said thank you and get up to the bathroom to go change. While i was waiting for her, i prepared a movie for the both of us. Then she called me "Babe"

I turned around and my jaw dropped. She looks so incredibly sexy!

She looked so beautiful, so beautiful. And the fact she's just wear my t-shirt and underwear makes me exited.

"Babe you look sexy" i whisper to her

She blushes "Well thank you.."

"Come on, i prepared a movie for the both of us.." I said taking my hands in hers leading her to my bedroom.

I played the movie, turned around and saw Lily laying on the bed. I smirked.

Walking up to her, and joining her under the covers. I wrap my arms around her waist tightly (kinda like a back hug) the feeling of just wanted her to always be with me right here beside me.

She turned around and look at me "What are you thinking babe?

I smiles as i tuck her loose strand behind her ears. "You"

She blushes and smile again "Oh yeah what about it?"

"Just how lucky i am to have you in my life, you. me laying here right here side by side just make me the happiest guy ever.." i said as i wiped her tears

She didn't realize that she was crying. "Thank you harry, that means a lot to me.."

We continued to watch the movie, but i look and see that Lily's eyes are getting heavy. So i get up and stopped the movie. I turned off the lights and slid back under the covers.

I wrap my arms tightly around her, to keep her alwas safe and protected. We're sleeping face to face, her face is just inches around mine. She was already fast asleep.

I didn't sleep just yet, i was admiring her beauty. She is so beautiful so natural. I kissed her forehead and whisper "Goodnight my love.."

Soon after that, my eyelids starts getting heavy and i joined in with her to sleep.

.
YAYY I FINISHED WRITING THIS CHAPTER WOHOO!

I wrote this on my way to school by the way. In case you wanna know the total words is "928"