Chapter 11

"Good luck Emi-chan!" Sashi cheered.

"What she said." Soleon and Willow stated pointing at Sashi.

"Give it your best shot!" Ryoji chuckled.

"I will." I smiled before running out. I took a sharp turn only to bumo into someone making me fall and land on my butt.

"Owie..." I winced.

"My... apologies..." A familiar voice spoke.

I looked only to see a girl with long white hair and cold golden eyes.

"It's fine, it was my fault for running." I laughed nervously as I stood up.

"I shall... take my leave.." She said before walking away.

A few seconds has passed until I realized that I might get late. I ran down halls until I got to the place where I could teleport myself to Prism Space.

~•~•~•~

Once I got on stage, the music started and so I followed, singing and dancing to the beat

"Prism Gate!" I exclaimed as the flower on my head was taken off by itself as it glowed and turned into a golden key, the same one that Ryoji gave me. A golden gate appeared and quickly I used the key to open it.

"OPEN!!!"

The door cracked and turned into a pink vortex. Suki jumped out and the vortex vanished and we skate down the cat walk before jumping to perform our first Prism Jump.

"Lovely Splash!"

"Number 2! Fun Fun Heart Dive!"

"Number 3! Happy Macaroon Spin!"

"Number 4! Stardust Shower!"

The audience roared once we landed and did our pose.

"And the score Emiko Farhvnil obtained!!! Is 15,700/20,200 karats! Now she's in first, Umiko is in second and in third is Willow!" The host beamed full of energy.

We happily left the stage and came back to the dressing room.

"Now for the next contestant! Nala Megami you may now enter the stage!" The host said.

The girl from earlier went on stage wearing her costume.

"Let's dance!!!!" A terrible familiar voice exclaimed before the music started. She followed, singing along and dancing to the beat.

Soon the blue gem on her forehead glowed and removed itself from her forehead and turned into a red key.

"DARK PRISM GATE!!!"

A pair of giant black doors appeared infront of her that she quickly unlocked it with the key.

"OPEN!!!"

The doors cracked and exploded, turning into a vortex. Before the vortex closed, two robots came out. She skate down the cat walk with the robots circling around Nala and began to perform her jumps.

"Futuristic Splash!"

"Number 2! Robot Sword Surfing!!!"
After slicing down her fleeing victims, she summons a Robot sword and ride it up into the air and end by throwing the sword back at enemies.

"Number 3! Spear Cage!"
Stunning the victim with a sword she proceeds to summon multiple Spears to pierce the enemy, ending it with a strong finishing blow that stuns the enemy, leaving them vulnerable for a combo.

"Number 4! Drill Break!"
Summoning a drill to damage the enemy. The drilling part has a black hole effect.

"Number 5! Aerial Assult!"
In the air, she summons 3 spears to pierce the enemy. The last hit will knock down the foe.

"Number 6!"

"OH!!!!! BREAKING THE LIMIT I SEE!!!" The host exclaimed.

"No way..." Willow stated in awe.

"HYPER ACTIVE!!!!" She exclaims as she opens gates and summon robot soldiers that annihilated the whole army infront of them.

She finished off with a pose making the crowd roar in excitement.

"AND WE HAVE A NEW RECORD!!!!!!! 6 JUMPS STRAIGHT! WOWIE! AND DARK PRISM GATE! NEW THANG OF THE DAY?!! NO MAYBE THE MONTH??!! THE YEAR PERHAPS?!?!" The host kept ranting which made not only Willow annoyed but also the Ryoji, Umiko and I.

Nala bowed before leaving the stage with her two robot partner.

"And the result! Nala Megami gained 16,000/20,000 karats, bringing her up to 1st place! Will the last contestant, Ryoji Farhvnil, be able to beat her?!?!?!" The host exclaimed as Ryoji stood up and left with out anyone uttering another word.

"So..." I stated breaking the awkward silence.

"That girl... Nala... She's Medea.." Suki stated. "She wasn't with them when they came to take Medea's sketchbook so I guess that Nala is Medea..." Suki added.

"I agree..." Umi sighed.

"I must go, we need to investigate why she became apart of it and cannot just rest in peace." With that Suki and the others left.

I turn my attention to the screen as Ryoji went on stage.

'Good luck..'

Shine Goes The Prism...