Chapter two- the party

A few weeks have passed and Lois's funeral was yesterday. Lexie gave a speech about her and so did I but half way through it I couldn't carry on so they carried on with the cremation it was so horrible to see her gone from this world .
Me and Lexie went to school at 12:00pm it was lunch. We came in and as soon as we walked in to science Tia asked us how it went we told her and to be honest it was easier to talk to Tia because recently she was there for me which surprised me because she's the type to think about herself but maybe I was too judgemental.

Later that day i was walking home from school and I saw a tour bus drive past it stopped at the lights because the light was red obviously, but the windows were tinted so I couldn't see who was on it. It said Magcon Tour on it I grabbed my phone and searched the name in I was so shocked I couldn't move I ran home and rang Lexie.
*phone ringing*
M: "OMG Lexie guess who's tour bus pulled up next to me!"
L: "let me guess the vamps!"
M: "no MAGCON TOUR! I'm literally crying!
L: " no fucking way"
*1 hour later*
M: " bye see you later"

Our conversation went on forever but I think I've just made her day telling her that other wise I think she would still be thinking about Lois's death. I ran down stairs and asked my mum and dad what was for tea just to start a conversation.Then searched into Google 'ticketmaster' this website had nearly every tour happening in uk so when it loaded I checked to see when Magcon were next in the uk but it said in November but we was in June. Then I thought my birthday is in October so I could ask my mum and dad for the tickets for my birthday but the price of them was the trouble.They were going out tonight and my brother was looking after me so I guess I had to stay in and watch American Horror Story.
*mum and dad went out*
Cameron was on the phone to his friends they was meant to be coming round for a party I asked him if I could bring Afew friends he said the yes so I rang Lexie and Tia to come.When Tia and Lexie arrived we went up to my room so we wasn't in the way. 2 hours had passed and there was a knock on my bedroom door "come in" I said when they walked in they fell over it was Lewis to be honest he was really fit but he was 17 and I was 14 anyway we helped him up and lied him down on my bed another hour passed and Lexie and Tia went home so I was left with Lewis on my bed I couldn't sleep there so I just listened to music then I felt a pat on my shoulder it was Lewis he woke up we spoke for a bit then he leaned in to kiss me but I leaned back I couldn't do this to my brother it's his best friend then he walked over to my door and locked it and grabbed me and said get on the bed I shouted Cameron but no one answered. Lewis forced me to have sex with him I tried my hardest to get him of me but I couldn't do it. "I swear you tell anyone I will really hurt you" I sat there in shock and I couldn't move. Lewis left so I ran down to Cameron. I said to Cameron "can I trust you with this" "sure" he answered  " we-well" there was a knock on the door it was Lewis he left his phone. He walked in and Cameron asked me to carry on with my story but I couldn't because Lewis was there he stared at me I just ran to my room.