Chapter one - Goodbye lois

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I realised it was Monday my best friend Lexie's birthday. We made plans to go to town for a meal but her mum doesn't trust her to go so we're gonna sit in her house. I got ready for school then walked to Lexie's I knock at the door but know one answered so I just walked to school.

When I got into school I went to my form room  Tia and Alfie was there they was hugging because they're together, I was the one who got them together. Tia stopped hugging Alfie and ran over to me and gave me a hug "where's Lexie?" She asked "I don't really know she never answered the door" we walked over to Alfie and sat down.

The bell went for first lesson so we headed to maths. We went in and sat down, on table I had Lexie , Stephen and Caleb. The lesson started "today we are doing algebra" everyone ughh!. Miss Evans went to talk about what we was doing. Miss Evans went out of the classroom to remove another student form next door so I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Lexie.

You: Happy birthday bestie👭💕 sent 7:30
You: Are you coming in today??🙃 sent 9:15

Miss walked in with Tia. "Megan pass me your phone Megan" she asked "no" I said she carried on asking me for it but I refused the whole time * attempts to grab my phone* "who fuck do you think you are!" I shouted she went quiet and went on her computer she e-mailed my head of year to come and get me. I waited for him to arrive. When he did he took me out of the lesson and said to me "what happened in there?" I told him and he said "you will have to stay out of maths for a few days.

I was sitting in Mr Davisons office when I heard Lexie's voice I ran outside she was walking next to Mrs Heath but something was wrong with Lexie she was crying I grabbed her shoulder and she got a fright and turned around but when she realised it was me she fell into my arms "what's wrong?" I asked with tears in my eyes "it's Lois" she replied with a tear rolling down her cheek "omg what's happened" "sh-she hu-hung herself last night" "I can't believe it" I started to cry to be honest I didn't want to go to the rest of my lessons because I couldn't stop thinking why Lois did that she was so happy everyone liked her but I thought something must have been so bad that she had to do that. But it hit me that she had been self harming for 6 months.

Me and Lexie were excused from lessons for the rest of the day, Lois wrote Lexie a letter it read...
To Lexie I know you loved me but I couldn't cope with life anymore people was always on my case over why I self harm and joe and his friends took the piss out of me every time I walked past them. Just know that I'm really thankful for everything you did for me Love you Lexie stay strong sister!

she wrote me a letter saying...
To Megan hope Lexie gives you this letter any way I'm sorry I left you too I know that you loved me as much as Lexie you was like my big sister because you was always there for me this was the only time I never told you what happened because i know it was too much for you too handle alone and I didn't want you to do what I'm going to do love you!

When I read it I could believe it I didn't want to believe that she had done this. For the rest of the day me and Lexie sat in the councillors office and creed together.
When I got home I went to my room and cried my self to sleep.