Chapter Five-Again

I fell asleep with excitement. I walked over to my wardrobe got my uniform put and  started to get ready for school. I checked my phone an saw an message from caleb he wanted me to speak about what i was ment to tell him afew months ago because i just avoided him. I put my favourite song on while i did my hair in curls.
After i did my hair i walked to calebs. I knocked on the door and his mum answered Then caleb came to the door. We started to walk to school i wouldnt speak to him.

"So tell me"
"..."
"Megan come on"
"Promise you wont react or say anything"
"I promise"
" well here it goes huh.. When cam had a party while my mum was out lewis was there but he was ment to be drunk and he fell so i lied him on my bed to sleep it of but truns out he wasmt drunk and he raped me everytime i see him he comes over and thretens me..."
Caleb was really shocked. We kept walkin to school and as soon as we get in to the yard lewis is there i look at caleb and he runs over to him and shouts to him

"You twat how could you!!"
"Wow chill!"
Then lewis looked at me and gave me a dirty look.
Caleb punched lewis and was on top of him lewis hit back but he had no chance with caleb because once hes angry he wont stop.
"How could you hurt a innocent girl like megan you horrible cunt!"
I had to pull caleb of lewis but once lewis got up he walked past me and wispered down my ear
"Best whatch out you"
My face dropped.

Caleb got sent home but i was left in school with no one because lewis was allowed back into school but cam had to stay out of school for another week.

Every second of the day lewis was there he wouldnt leave me alone it was lunch time and some pme grabbed my hair from behind. It was lewis's cousin katie collins and her mates gemma duffy and frayer ross they were all standing on me punching me they was shouting
" next time keep your best mate incontrol and your fucking brother you ugly slag!"
i couldnt move once the teacher came they ran off so i was able to get up and go to lesson.

The bell went for home time so i start walking home and once again lewis was there he said to me
"I wonder why caleb was so angry today"
I just walked of then he grabbed my hair and pulled me into his house and to his room. I tried to scream but no one was in.
He demanded things i said no until he put a knife to my throat he made me have sex again... It was the worst feeling ever i couldnt live anymore. I walked home and he said if i tell one more person hes gonna kill caleb i couldnt loose him after all the both of us have been through.

When i got home cam saw my face.
" what the fuck happened to you"
"Well see this all of this because of you and caleb i got fuckin jumped becauseof the pair of use cause use both had a fight with lewis so thanks for that cameron!"
I walked to my room and rang caleb.

*calling caleb my bez*
" hello"
"Yeno what caleb you. Fuckin promised me you wouldnt do anything!"
" im sorry"
"No your not caleb i got jumped by lewis's cousin and her mates today when you went home and on the way home lewis ragged me into his house again and forced me to have sex and said if i tell anyone hes gonna kill you and i swear if you do anything ill never speak to you ill block you on eveything!"

I ended the facetime because i felt like crying.
I texted lexie and told her everything she was shocked because she never expected what i said. Ive never felt so useless i just wanted this pain to stop i couldnt go anywere without lewis being there. But the reason hes done this to me is because of cameron and i need to stand up to lewis i cant let him do this to me, im still wondering what cam did ...