Chapter two

Ally's pov

I woke up to Brad saying wake up i got up to check the clock it was 7:00 i asked why Dominick woke me 30 minutes early?? Then he said because we had a young couple coming to adopt one of us. I got up and picked out a white tank top and half white half pink shorts. I then walked to the bathroom and took a shower and got dresses. I strained my hair and then put it up in a high pony tail. I also put on a light code of make up. I walked out to see Dominick waiting he then said lets go Mrs.Lisa wants us in the adoptive room now so we walked down stairs. when we got in the room the door opened so we all stood tall and proud a blonde hair lady walked in she looked as if she was in her 20s she said her name was Perrie.

Perries pov

zayn lets go. I walked in nervously to see like 8 kids they all were OK but then i saw the last girl her name was ally she was so pretty i walked over to Mr's. Lisa and told her she was the one. As ally walked up stairs to pack her stuff i walked into Mrs .lisas office then she said are you guys sure you want ally she dose have a bad past?? Be for i could answer zayn said so she had a bad past well know she will have a good future.

Ally's pov

They then looked around and stop at me!! Perrie then said whats ur name sweety and i told her my name was ally. Perrie walked over to Mrs.Lisa and then told me to pack my bags I then ran up stairs and pack every Lil thing i had. As i zipped my suit case up I heard a door shut i turned around to see brad with a upset yet mad face and then he said I'm never going to see u again am i?? Yes you will we can talk on the phone and video chat on skipe we can still talk!! I gave him a really huge hug and walked down stairs to see Zayn and Perrie i walked to say bye to everyone but Hannah and be for i left brad ran down stairs i love you so much text me. I then got into the car with perrie and zayn i was so nervous i couldn't breath when then a few minutes later out of no were i heard Zayn say we are here at your new home!!