Chapter 5

At the mall

Allys pov:

We walked in the mall and it was so cool and big i never have been here because mrs.lisa would only let hannah and her friends go. So i always had to stay back. Hey lets go in here its one of my fav stores.

Ok no problem perrie. We walked into a store called Pink/Victorias secrect it was really pretty in here. I got some new bras,a bathing suit, 2 sweatshirts, a pair of yoga pants, a new Black with dimond backpack, a lil pink stuffed dog and a pink and white bed set.

We paid for it then walked out and in to a new store called Forever 21

in here i got 5 crop tops, a lether jacket, 4 pairs of skiny jeans, and socks yah i said it socks.

Next store:

We walked into American eagle

and i got 2 pairs a jeans we paid then walked in a shoe store in there i got black vans, pink and grey allstars and black short uggs with black bows on the back we paid and walked out to starbucks perrie got a cotton candy frap and i got a javva chip frap.

Apple store:

We walked in and i got a Iphone 4 because my old phone was a metro i got all my contacts out and in my new phone tho. I also got a mini ipad and a laptop perrie said i will need theses. After we went in our last store clairs i got a coups necklesses, earings, 5 phone cases, A cool teal and white poka dotes charger and 6 head band that looked like bandans.

After the mall like 3 hrs later:

Allys pov:

We got home and i went up stairs to unpack i made my bed with my new bed set and put all my new clothes in my dresser then i went to my closet and hung up all my jackets and put my shoes at the bottom of it in line i also put my new bag on the door of the closet. On top of my dresser i had like a lil basket with all the stuff from clairs in it and my pink dog on my dresser. Then in my dresser the last drawer i put my laptop and mini ipad in. After that i got so tired i went to bed.