·Chapter One·

·Harry's P.O.V.·

NAKED..

I bit my bottom lip hardly that i felt my puls there. He faced me again and smirked widely. My god..

"Close the door curly." He said and made his way to the closet. I watched his every movement as i shuted the door and leaned against it. But the most part of his body that i wathed is his crotch. The way he went right and left made my own pants tight. What is happening to me?

I walked to him from behind and placed hands on his waist, pressing his bum against my crotch. God, i want this boy...now...He didnt move his hands, he just placed them on the closet and he backed more, i now felt the touch between my crotch and his bum. I'm shirtless, i wonder why did i dress pants my god. 'Harry you are stupid' i thought to myself and before i could make another step, Louis crushed his lips against mine and i without taking one second responded.

I placed my hands in the back of his neck making the kiss more deeper and he cuped my bum and i wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He sat me on the desk on my bum and stood between my legs.

"Do you know how much i want you, Harry? And that right now." He moaned and i placed my hand on his crotch and started rubbing it. Another moan escaped his mouth and he started sucking my neck, trying to find my spot and he found it quickly.

I moaned and burried my other hand in his hair while the other one worked onto pumping his crotch.

"Harry?" He asked. I looked at him and i could see the lust in his eyes. "Yeah Louis?" I asked.

"Go and tell the boys that we are not going to go in club. Gotta do somethig." He said and i smirked at him and he just smiled. I nodded and fixed myself.

"Liam!" I yelled as i walked into a living room. "Yeah mate?" He asked. I bit my lip. Wait, i am gonna fuck with Louis? I hope he fucks good. "Ummm..me and Louis are going to stay at house. Is that a prolem?" I asked. He give me those "are you serious" look and a big evily grin covered his face. "It is not a problem BUT i dont want to clean after you so." He said and exited the living room, walking out of the house.

"Why dont ya get ready lad?" Zayn asked me as he walked downstairs.

"Me and Louis are not coming. " I said. Niall made a grimace. "Since when dkd you start to skip clubs?" Niall asked. "Well there must be something important." Zayn said in a low tune and Niall laughed. "Fuck you Zayn." I said and grinned. He waved me and they walked out of the house. Now, i have Louis.

I went to his bedroom and he was sittingd on his bed untill he didnt see me and walked to me. I smiled and kissed him passionately and he responded and pulled me closer. "You have no clue how much i love you." I moaned as he sucked onto skin on my neck and rubbed me through my pants. I groaned and bucked my hips against his hand, while pulling hands through his hair. He went to my bare chest and chest then stomach and he took my pants fully off when he came to my V line. He bit his lip and pulled my boxers down.

I moaned at the feel of cold air hitting my crotch and he placed plenty of kissed around it. I groaned in frustration. "Lou, stop teasing." I moaned and after a second he took me fully in his mouth. The way how his wet and hot mouth worked around me made me even harder.

"God that mouth..Louis." I moaned and grabbed onto his hair making him go faster. He started to bob his head while sucking my dick as much as he could. I felt his tongue running around my crotch. My god, he really does know how to do this. I moaned more and more as i felt that familliar feeling in my stomach wich was a sigh that i am close.

"Lou mmmm im c-close!" I moaned and he blowed my crotch even faster. Believe me, this is the best blow job that i ever had. Louis is special and i fell for him. When i released into his mouth he swallowed it and kissed me roughtly. He started walking and dragging me with him as he pressed me against the dest, with my face facing the wall. He pulled, i could see, lube from his drawer and took it on his fingers and pushed one into me. I moaned at the contact and felt pain and pleasure in the same time. He added another finger and another and started pushing in and out, driving me insane.

"Louis please.."I moaned. He chuckled and worked on his crotch, a small moan escaping his mouth as he worked on it. I stroked myself and fully prepared for Louis. He pushed into me and stood there, waiting for my responce. I just burried my ass into his waist and he started thrusting in and out, taking his full size each time. I moaned aloud and i stroked myself more. My mouth went open and eyes shut.

"Harry.." He moaned my name and thrusted faster. "Oh my gosh Louis please faster!" I moaned and placed my hands on the edge of the desk.

"Ah..ah...ah..ah..." Louis moaned everytime he thrusted in and i wanted him moaning like that, he sent me over the edge.

"Do that again." I moaned. "Do what?" He asked through his pants. "Moan every time you push in, please." I moaned and bited my lip. The feeling is overwhelming and so beautiful.

"Oh..Hazz..my...ah...aaah...ah.." He started again and he thrusted more. "Fuck Louis, fuck me harder!" I groaned and pressed my ass against his waist more. He grabbrd my hips and thrusted as fast as he could.

"LOUIS!" I cried out of pleasure and fell on my elbows on the desk.

"MORE!" I groaned as he hited my prostate sending me at the cloud nine. "DO THATA AGAIN!" I groaned and began to moan without stopping when he started hitting it with every thrust, god he is a goos fucker. I inhaled and breathed out heavily and our moans and Louis' pants filled the room.

"Shit Harry i'm gonna-" I felt hin filling me and i moaned out in pleasure of his hot juice inside me and cried out his name. His forehead fell on my shoulder and he wrapped his arms around my stomach.

"I love you Haz, so much." He said and i could hear him smilling into it. "I love you too Louis and after this..wow.." I said and he chuckled.

Great way to tell me he loves me. I smiled to myself. Tomorrows gonna be a long day with curiousity of Liam,Zayn and Niall.