Just Be Me!!

Hi is me ,Emily and  i am only   a lonly girl  that lives in a town and goes to school but sometimes i just imagen how my life can change.I am poor and people look at me i like being like other people but my family always says just be you and then i think just be me!!

And thats where my story starts!!

I love going to school as you learn lots of different things and when i am older i want to work in hollywood, and do peoples hair ,makeup,and chooes cloths for them well a fashion designr.I have no friends as people think i am weak and i just dont sute.There is one persons that likes me is ana she is a good friend but people beet her up and i feel sorry for that. Everyone says i am a geek and teachers pet.Of cours i cant help myself i just have to ignor them some people in the world dont know what respect is.

well now is time to go to school here it goes a horrible day oohhhh.

"oh look here comes the geek "

"can you please leave me alone ok i dont care if you call me a geek just leave me alone"

"oh is someone going to cry oh ana is not going to help  you as she is bleeding on the floor <LOL"

"What have you done to her leave her alone i am going to say it one more time leave her alone !!!!!!"

"No she is slot like you Emily"

Chapter 1