chapter 2

see now you could see how people are being so horrible to me and i cant find ana anywere but they said she is on the floor bleeding OH GOD HELP!!!!!. 

"Hi honey how was school?" Mum asked

"You know as always and as horrible!" Emily replaid

"What do you want for dinner darling pizza,burger"

"Anything i will eat anything"

I told you that i didnt have any frinds and now i cant even phone or text ana where she is or if she is ok god .and everyone in school has awsome iphones and touch screen and they could phone enyone.

"Emily what did i tell you just be you ok you dont have to have a phone or anything like that is just rubbish all you need to have is fun!!"

"Mum but i am not like anyone i come into school with a dirty bag ripped t-shirt or skirt and look at them they are so cool i just want to be like them and i wont get any job like that because they will laugh at me how i look MUM"

"Darling you dont understand anything  they dont look how u dress they look how outstanding u are at the job and how you could make everyone shine like a star they might at first think tht u are not good at the job but i promis u ,u will get the job honey and now just go to rest"

"Ok mum and the dinner was lush love u ."

See my mum always helps me is like she has some sorts of awsome powers is so cool sometimes i just dream that i could have a cool phone that i could have all this rich and awsome cloths and the best job in my whole life.

Anyway i need some rest as we have half term.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......