chapter 3

Why is it so cold?Mum you really have to put the heating on .

As amy wakes up she can hear trafic and cars bibbing 

"arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg"

"omg where am i am  in the middle of the road omg where is my house where are my parants wait there this has to be a dream!"

"exsuce me can u tell me where are  iam ?"

"darling u are in holywood cant u see the big sign ahead of you!"

As amy glazes around is amazment she can not believe her blue amazing shinning eyes.a laddy comes up to her with long brown hair and a note book.

"ok amy lets take u inside this big nice hotel!"

"Exsuce me how do u know my name and what are am doing here and ,and,and ....."

"And what, Amy come on u dont want to stay outside on the middle of the road in hollywood and being seen by lot of different people in your pjs come on jop jop!"

"I thought this was ur dream being in hollywood and doing lots of different shoppig and having ur favorite job being a fashion desighner.

"OMG is this really happing being in the middle of hollywood and going to the best hotel in the world and get to do all this amazing thing i can belive!"

"Come on i said chop,chop!!!"

As Amy and Holly step into th hotel holly says

"this is my friend a very close friend i knew her for years even i m older than herbut stil>"

"What room would u like Amy choes ur number?"

As Amy  decided her number she choose,

"my favroite number is 75 Yes can i have numbere 75 please!"

They  take the beautfull lift up to the 10th floor they enter there room ,

Amy looks amazed as she had never sore a huge room like this and lots of beautiful lthings.

chapter 3