Shattered But Not Yet Broken (Justin Bieber Love Story)

**Prologue**
[Kourtney Sierra Pink P.O.V]

"Ay, Kourt! Some man's here to see you!" Jessica Lane, a noob on the squad, shouted at me from across the gym at Friday night's cheer practice.

"Huh?" I asked, mid-high V. I casually began walking over to her. Madison, my best friend in the world, glanced back at me from over her shoulder, puzzled.

We had been in set five of our new cheer routine for next week's football game. In set five, we had to line up in two lines and every other cheerleader had her arms up in a high V or down in a low V. Madison, Trisha, and myself were in the first row, meaning when we're facing the sidelines of Jay Marshall's football stadium, we're the first cheerleaders the audience will see. Newbies, Jessica, Megan, Stephanie, and Zuela are second row.

Jessica pointed to the gym entrance doors and sure enough there was a tall man wearing khaki pants and a nice dress top, signaling me to come over to him. I smiled and thanked Jessica for letting me know and jogged over to him, hoping he wouldn't take up too much of my time. Even though cheerleading practices were from after school at 2:30 pm to 8:30 pm, we only had them three days a week, so every second present counted.

"Hello!" I said primly when I approached the man. He had gelled back dark brown hair and piercing grass green eyes. I folded my hands behind my back and stood up tall.

"Hi! Your name is Madison Clarke isn't it?"

I gasped and shook my head. "No! That's my friend." I giggled. "She's over there." I pointed to Madison, dropped my hand to my side, and then yelled, "Maddy! Someone--"

"My name is David Lawford," the man cut in.

"David Lawford is here to see you!"

Madison frowned, but came running over to us. Our assistant, Marie, turned the music our girls were cheering to off again. All eyes were on Madison and I.

"Yes?" she asked a little impatiently, looking from David to me and back.

David grinned and stepped up to her, outstretching his tanned, slightly wrinkled hand. He must have been older than he looked. "Hi, my name is David Lawford. I'm here to tell you you've won the make-a-wish meet and greet, sponsored by Macy stores AND floor tickets to see Justin Bieber live with a friend this Tuesday!"

Madison's jaw dropped and she stared at David, incredulous. "Is this for real?!" she cried.

I clutched my heart. No way! Madison loved Justin! She talked about him everyday! Her dream was finally coming true!

I jumped up and down, cheering for her. "Yay, Maddy!" Then I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight. She hugged me back, on the verge of tears.

Pulling back, she blurted, "Thank you so much. Where're the tickets?"

David was beaming like a tool. He stood up straighter and gestures for the gym doors. "Right through there.
We just need some verification first."

"Okay!" Madison and I exclaimed at the same time. This had to have been a dream...there wasn't happening....In four days Madison and I were going to meet our idol!

(A/N: And there you go with the prologue! Let us know what you think in the comment section below!  Please Vote Aswell And happy reading! Kourtney on the side)
Hey Guys so we will update when this gets 30reads and 10 votes so keep voting :)
Love,
Emz and Glitz!)