Chapter One: Dream Come True

(Madison Drew Clarke's P.O.V)

OMG ME AND KOURT JUST GOT JUSTIN BIEBER TICKETS.. Like omg this can't be real OMG.

Well first let me tell you a little about myself:

My name is Madison Drew Clarke, Maddie for short (me and Justin Bieber have the same middle name how cool is that!). I'm seventeen, but people think I'm nineteen...so I get into lots of clubs--HA SCORE! As you can see I'm a huge Belieber. I'm a party animal, I love partying with my besto Kourt. I'm the head cheerleader so all the boys are like in love with me. I'm fit and I'm kind of tall. I've got long chocolatey brown hair and ocean blue eyes. I'm Latino 'cause both my parents are Italian. My dad died in a car crash a few years back. Oh, did I tell you that I'm a part-time model? Yeah, about that, so me and Kourt were on the beach and this person walked up to us and asked us if we were interested in becoming Victoria's Secret models. I know, Victoria's Secret!

My favourite colours are blue and purple. I LOVE Pierce Brosnan...shh, don't tell anyone, its a secret. I love the beach since it's just always so peaceful there. I'm about to tell you guys something that only Kourtney and my diary know and as you can see, I don't trust a lot of people so that's why the only person who knows is Kourtney. Ok, so I don't tell anyone this because it will ruin my school reputation. I'm really popular and I can't let all my hard work go down the drain.

So... Actually I can't tell you guys right now, I'm sorry... But anyways I love to Sing, Act, Dance and Mix music up like make mash ups of different songs i'm really good at it and i make them sometimes for our cheer routines.

One last thing you guys should know is that I'm very impatient, I hate the dark and heights-- I know, pretty lame fears, but whatever. And I'm very headstrong, and I mean very headstrong and adventurous. I'm also very smart, like an A student smart, but most people don't know that!

"Oh my goodness, Maddie we're going to see Justin Bieber," Kourtney squealed--did I mention she loves him, too? I think I forgot...

''I-I-I'm s-speechless, I-I Can't OMG," I said.

Kourtney just looked at me and then abruptly we both did our happy dance (its like a handshake) while screaming of happiness.

I'm going to see perfectness, the man of my dreams (yeah you can say i'm obsessed)

When we finished our dance we noticed the school bell went and everyone was looking at us and i mean EVERYONE! ha awks for us.. :L

I bowed and so did Kourt and they all just start clapping. Oh The advantages of being popular *flicks le hair* Me and Kourtney just high fived each other, Grabbed our bags and walked of to the cafeteria.

(A/N Thanks for reading, Hope you enjoyed it. Please vote! 10 Votes and 5 comments for the next chapter.

Picture of Madison on the side and the video on the side is there happy dance (its from something borrowed I love Kate Hudson) Thanks Byeee Guys and oh yeah Please Vote the next chapter is going to have lots of drama;)) And sadly my new nickname is not Emz/Ez/Ezzie anymore it is now 'VESPA' (its Italian for wasp) my family call me that because i'm always grumpy haha)

-Emz & Glitz