Taking care

~Rex~
Few months later,the suitors of Trixie they continued to bully me,they made me like their punching bag.I had many bruises...But one day her suitors gone mad at her and said who will she pick,but she pick no one.So Trixie is in danger...I need to save her I skip class today to find her.Luckily I got her trace and went to a empty warehouse.

~Warehouse~
I'm already her in the warehouse and I saw her tied up and sitting on a chair,they said that the only way I can save her is to be their punching bag.So I did what they want,my face and body hurt so much also it was bleeding and I spit some blood on the floor after a few hours they went home and I untied Trixie.After that she bring me in her house.

~Trixie~
I saw Rex was bleeding so I decided to take care of his wounds.He let his self getting beaten up for my sake.I could say he is a nice guy.I saw him taking all the pain because of me.I saw his head also bleeding and his body has bruises I let him take off his shirt and I saw his nice body,yummy abs.He said that he  save me even I'm good or bad...
I bring him upstairs in my room to rest,I said he will sleep on the bed while I'm gonna sleep in the couch.But he said that we both sleep on the bed.After that argument we both sleep on the bed...

What???they sleep together!!! What will happen next???