(S.P.G)

~Rex~
I was disappointed about what I saw 2days ago.So here I am drinking to forget that..I love her so much I can give her anything she wants so I decided to to her house,well her parents is in France right now so I drove their.I actually knock her door and she open.I suddenly kiss her.

~Trixie~
Suddenly Rex kiss me he said that he loves me so much and I just let him be to kiss me I like his kiss.So he went inside kissing me ,kissing my neck. Trixie remove my shirt... He demand me to remove his shirt and I do so,I dont want to let him get mad at me.I saw his half body naked...I think I'm drooling,so Rex smirk and he kiss me again.So after a few minutes we went inside in my room and do what we need to do.He is so energetic and he is so yummy...I look at myself that he already undress me so he touch my b**bs and he lick my n***les.So I groan he is like a beast,he control me so much.But I like it, this is the first time I have xxx with him.I saw him remove his pants and he rub his p**** and insert inside me.He position his self and move faster,harder.He said that he is coming and also me.So we come together I feel hot inside me...after that we rest...

So guys something did happen to them...Guys are you not satisfy with their you know?? Hehe just kidding I'm innocent,I'm still in highschool guyss...dont worry I will make this done...